1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dont look now but James Harden is the 28th most popular athlete in the WORLD as rising FAST

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketsTruth, May 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

Pen15clubber likes this.
  2. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

so i think its safe to say that Harden is the most powerful athlete in the state of Texas

3. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I can't believe Harden isn't in the top five. media conspiracy.

ps. there's another thread about this

4. SemisolidSnake

I legitimately wonder what James' popularity would be without his iconic beard. His skills would still earn him fans in Houston, but that facial hair makes him stand out from the Westbrooks and Currys of the world. I think it conveys either a sense of defiance or lightheartedness, but of which are charismatic. For something that just started because he was too lazy to shave, it's turned into brilliant marketing.

txppratt, napalm06 and PyroTex like this.
  5. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

yea he will never shave that beard

6. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Lots of tennis, lots and lots of tennis players. Made me realize our sports don't mean all that much world wide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.