1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Did Trump just suggest that 2nd Amendment gun owners should assassinate Clinton?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by TheRealist137, Aug 9, 2016.

1. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Let me take that back, I don't fully agree with the 2nd amendment but like it or not that's what the 2nd amendment is.

2. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

It doesn't matter if I agree or not. If they do it by the law then they're protected by the constitution.

3. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Plausible deniability, right? Just like Meghan Kelly's vagina? Just like how Trump has donated $50 million to NAMBLA?

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Well I hate to break it to you, but the answer is yes, he really did imply that someone should assassinate her if she wins the presidency. Is he doing it to help his favorite candidate from 2008 to win in 2016? Maybe, but it doesn't really matter.

5. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I think you used to be an articulate poster at one point. Whenever that was is irrelevant because if you're being serious your a dumbass. Join the rest of the short bus crew and stop pretending to be an independent.

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

The second amendment is not for political assisination. The founding fathers would strongly disagree with you.

7. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Trump is a horrible person and it is an embarrassment for any decent conservative - and there are many - that this guy is the last candidate standing on the Republican ticket.

Any decent person should be ashamed that this guy is still in the running for President.

8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Which would be the most hilarious catch 22 in political history because apparently it is really easy to play a caricature of a conservative idiot and win the ****ing GOP PRESENTIAL NOMINATION...

9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I completely agree, he's a total embarrassment.....as are those who are still trying to defend him. I get not wanting to concede defeat months before the election, but I just can't imagine trying to defend this assclown.

10. Granville

Granville Member

Agreed. However, any American regardless of party/team, should be ashamed and incensed at Clinton's disregard for honesty and integrity while holding public office while holding in higher regard her families and enablers personal wealth.

We should all vote for Johnson. These are the 2 ****tiest candidates ever.

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

This is also true.

12. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Hillary is a hawk and we will have more war under her than we did under Obama. BUT, Trump made me decide to vote for her. If it weren't for Trump in this election, I probably wouldn't vote at all.

13. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I am voting for Johnson.

I wish the majority of America would too. He's the most qualified, most presidential candidate on the ticket. By far.

If there were ever an election for an independent to win, this is it. They should be campaigning hard right now. Ratchet up the press.

My guess is Johnson gets 20% of the vote.

#73 Two Sandwiches, Aug 9, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  14. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

15. MystikArkitect

He said, verbatim, that if Hillary was elected President that she would appoint a liberal justice and take away the guns, at which point there is nothing that could be done outside of 2nd amendment people shooting her with said guns.

He never once said that the only way of stopping her from doing that was to take to the polls. Hell, telling people that Hillary will abolish guns and the only way of stopping her is by voting for Trump is looney itself.

I have no words. None. Just insane. Absolutely insane. I can't believe this is happening in this country.

16. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

I just wanted to say... this a gem.

That's taking personal responsibility to highest level.

17. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

The dude can't control himself for 24 f'ing hours... unreal.

18. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

He doesn't actually want to win, been saying that for over a year. He just wants to make more money, that's why he runs or considers running every 4 years. He's scared that he might actually win so he has to do everything he can to prevent that from happening. You're a fool if you believe that he believes what he actually says.

19. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I said something like this to my family in February, as well.

Seriously, how can someone not say Gary Johnson is the best candidate? Because he isn't endorsed by Ringling Bros. or Barnum and Bailey?

20. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Trump added after the comment:

["Although the 2nd Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know."]
    "But I'll tell you what, that will be a horrible day."

So, 2nd Amendment people stopping Hillary will be a horrible day. That's because he's talking about an assassination, not a political victory of the 2nd Amendment crowd.

It's undeniable this was an assassination joke.