1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Did the Ref try to interfere with Harden's game winner?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sugrlndkid, Jan 4, 2019.

1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

This game was so f-cking satisfying. GSW was in full gloat mode playing against a concussed Harden, short-handed Rockets team with their best players injured, and then Harden made them eat the basketball.

Curry was taunting every made bucket. Even Klay was getting into it. How has Curry not been laid out yet?

#21 DreamShook, Jan 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
    Rox Addict likes this.
  2. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

There was a lot of this going on GSW was taunting A LOT. Curry was taunting the bench, BK's face was priceless.

3. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I was watching with a friend who doesn’t watch basketball and I kept saying how the warriors are a bunch of arses. By the 3rd quarter she couldn’t agree more with all their celebrations and arrogance. The worst is Kerr’s Duggie Houser looking arse just sitting there doing nothing definitely not coaching. He’s just go that “we are the warriors the greatest team ever” look on his face all the time. Fk Them !!!!!!

4. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I’m on my phone, I’m deferring....;)

topfive likes this.