1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

D'Antoni might work

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets13champs, Jun 4, 2016.

1. rockets13champs

You have to look at James Harden and Al Horford. Does James master D'Antonis offense and make this duo look like nash and amare or does he make it look like melo and amare. If its Melo and Amare. Im out.
    But i do like the possibility of having harden and horford it can really look like nash and amare. We need to stock up shooters that can dribble penetrate and drive in and make desicions on their own.
    Gsw has iggy, curry, klay, livingston, barbosa, draymond so many guys that can shoot 3s and pass the ball and create for others. Morey will have to acquire guys much like this. We need as many guys who can play like that.
    I was watching clips of nash and amare pick and roll it was amazing. Melo did not know how to run pick and roll and he ending up resulting to Iso many times. Same thing with kobe in LA. Harden must stay off the iso as much as possible.
    Id have to give this 50/50 shot because if Harden sticks to Iso it wont work. If he lesrns this offense to the extent Nash did we could do great thjngs

2. therox3

therox3 Member

So it might work if we get Horford and a roster like Golden State's? I think you're onto something here.

1 person likes this.
  3. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

i understand op's logic. i always say to myself "charlize theron and scarlett johanson in my bed might work. but i think adding beyonce would be out of my reach."

all abord the anthony hype train. warriors fkn suck!

1 person likes this.
  4. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

You just woke up from your dream and actually found that all 3 women you mentioned are lying besides you on the bed, completely naked.

And then you took a deep breath and slowly looked into the mirror on the wall, and then realize yourself is George Michael.

5. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I'm convinced.

6. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

holy shiite, somebody has to let Morey know about this.

1 person likes this.
  7. #CTCJET

#CTCJET Member

D'Antoni might work...Yep I believe that...

:rolleyes:

8. alethios

alethios Member

James Harden might play defense.