1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Complain directly to the NBA about illegal screens

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by topfive, Apr 18, 2016.

1. topfive

topfive CF OG

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

And not a damn thing will be done.

NBA's response:

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

I'll make an effort and will actually contact them. Perhaps they're not illegal screens so it'd also be good for the NBA to speak up and say they're not so us fans can stop bringing it up when down 25 points after 4 good screens and 12 quick points.

4. topfive

topfive CF OG

Probably. But if nobody complains, then definitely nothing will be done. It would be great if enough noise was made so they'd at least have to comment on the issue.
    <BR>

5. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Funny. I can see Adam Silver, Stern and a handful of other minions wearing poker visors and suddenly stop counting stacks of cash when these 'complaints' come in, look at each other, bust out into loud, snorting cackles, then they lick their fingers and continue counting their cash.

Nice try OP, you cant mess with the poster boys of the NBA.

1 person likes this.
  6. Juxtaposed Jolt

I think the only thing that can be done is if the players themselves complain. The league needs the LeBrons / Durants / Popovich to blast them on the media.

But, there needs to be a lot of players / important people talking about this, and not just one.

7. joeson332

joeson332 Member

I dont care I emailed them

8. krmclaughlin

krmclaughlin Member

Honestly I think it's in the NBA's best interest to let GS get away with these moving screens. Having a 73-win, historically great shooting team and MVP hit tons of (questionably) open 3s and repeat as champions, all as they prepare to move to San Francisco, would be immensely marketable for the NBA.

Not saying necessarily that the refs are letting the screens slide on purpose, but if you think the league is going to step in and tell refs to clamp down on Warriors, I think you're mistaken.

9. Mr. Space City

fans love curry and the warriors, especially casual fans. the nba is not going to do a damn thing about it no matter how many butthurt rockets fans complain.

if it doesn't effect the nba's bottomline they dont care.

get used to it.