1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clyde Drexler on Undisputed

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cbs1507, Apr 3, 2018.

1. cbs1507

cbs1507 Member

2. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Hoping he leaves the Rockets commentary box and gets a permanent job there. Would fit in well with the rest of the crew.

Good luck Clyde.

3. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Fitting how they get the worst guy to come on and "debate" who would win out of the Rockets and Warriors. Baylessisms meets Drexlerisms.

Put Calvin Murphy on there and he'd run circles around all three of those fools.

With a fly ass suit on:
    [​IMG]

4. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

I thought to myself Drexler going to promote the Rockets until I see Ice Cube. Didn't watch and don't need cliff notes.

DonKnock, hakeem94 and BigShasta like this.
  5. youknowme

youknowme Member

I always thought Clyde was much better spoken on the national circuit and usually quite different than his sometimes obtuse persona on Rockets broadcasts.

#5 youknowme, Apr 3, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  6. bratna8

bratna8 Member

7. OTMax

OTMax Member

Damn he’s really bad, doesn’t provide any solid arguments...and Skip even set him up to talk about defense. Sad how little he knows

douglasreedy1 likes this.
  8. wesbound

wesbound Member

god damn drex.... did he fu*king went on that **** show waving a white flag.???..
    anyone one of us could've go in there and provide solid pointers why cp3 & harden fails in their previous playoff and so much could be said about this year... what a waste of fu*king space....

jevjnd likes this.
  9. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

Skip's first comments: "James Harden disappeared in Game 6 against the Spurs"

Man, Skip Bayless must have a whole stable full of dead horses, because he absolutely loves to beat them

Mazulis, DonKnock, Sajan and 10 others like this.
  10. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

Didn't even mention Luc.

11. topfive

topfive CF OG

Now there's a trainwreck in the making.

FLASH21 likes this.
  12. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

All of you complaining about Drex need to quit hating.

There is NOTHING that can be said from ANYONE- NOT Morey, Calvin Murphy, Rockets coaches or players that will convince those Rox haters - especially Skip.

Drex did ok and was more polished than on local segments.

13. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

Quit hating on Clyde. He's Houston's own and without him we don't win our 2nd championship

14. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

I love your comment.

Yes, let’s keep rolling out there “No defense” Dekker, “No defense” Lou Williams and “No defense” Harrell
    in the playoffs......oh wait, “THEY AIN’T WITH THE ROCKETS ANYMORE!!” A third of the Rockets 9-man
    rotation from last year is goooonnnnnnneeeeeee.

Skip keeps confusing this years Rockets team with last years.

(Yes, I know ain’t is not a word.....in before someone writes it)

#14 ApacheWarrior, Apr 3, 2018
  15. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

Did Clyde just invoke "Don't ever underestimate the heart of a champion" as a reason to believe that last year's champs, coming from a lower playoff seed, won't win the title? Why, yes he did. Classic Drexler.

16. CCorn

CCorn Member

I don’t get the hate. I think he did fine

17. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I was thinking the same thing... I was like Clyde... Golden State is the champ, not us. Not yet. Invoke that next year.

18. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

WTH they say Harden Cp3 and Mike D’Antoni have a history of early exist in the playoffs?? Maybe Chris Paul but Harden and D’Antoni have gone through the western conference and finals too. Early exist means first round of the playoffs to me. Clyde stated it better, they have come up short and have something to prove.

Only 1 team wins it all.
    So they can just say they haven’t show up. They got to look at what happened during the series. They just look at who won and to whom they lost but they forget about the games and what happened there.

Btw you should watch the video about Lebron. The same guy that did the NBA media exposed and the truth about Russell triple double (which is pretty good) also did one on Lebron. After watching it I really don’t want Lebron here. He will want to run the team his own way and everything would be focus on him and the offense will be control by him. He will make Harden and CP3 spot up shooters.
    Unless he changes this, he won’t be a good fit here.

#18 cerophilik, Apr 3, 2018
    DonKnock, wink3, Tfor3 and 1 other person like this.
  19. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Clyde stayed consistent i will give him that.

20. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

LBJ won't come here bc he won't go to an NBA championship team. So, there you have it.

cerophilik likes this.