1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Classless Act by Houston

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by TurtleBonzi, Jan 25, 2009.

1. TurtleBonzi

TurtleBonzi Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o4ZryYqFmoc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o4ZryYqFmoc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. chrispaul3

chrispaul3 Member

Disgusting, classless act, even more so after his teammate high fives him afterwards? I hope Houston suspends him.

I happy that Arizona won this game.

I've also heard people say that if it was Chase stepping on Coleman's face, it would be an act of racism?

3. Omer

Omer Member

Wow, I mean it's one thing to walk right over the other player's face and it's another to actually step on it.

That's messed up, must've hurt too.

4. Shaud

Shaud Member

I think Houston won.

5. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

i would love to see what happens if Shaq did that

6. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

What a jerk move..
    <br>
    At least Budinger will make the NBA though

7. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i would do that everytime someone flopped....eventually ppl would learn. but in this instance..it wasnt a flop...so tsk tsk tsk young man. ...it just reminds me of how when players flop infront of Yao and he trips over them...everytime i see it i pray Yao's okay

8. thelasik

thelasik Contributing Member

AZ won in OT

9. Shaud

Shaud Member

Oh wow that must of been some comeback. I just assumed Houston won from the last score before the video on youtube went off.

My mistake

10. chrispaul3

chrispaul3 Member

^ Big comeback there was lol. Good thing, too.

They say what goes around, comes around.

11. sabesque

sabesque Member

Complete accident. Look at the way he stumbles when he steps on him.

If you knew anything about the guy (Aubrey Coleman) you would know that it's not in his character to purposefully step on someone's face. He's guilty of stepping over someone and not looking where he put his foot.

And to the idiot who said if the situation was reversed, it would be racism: The situation isn't reversed and people are automatically claiming thuggery. What do you call that?

Please continue to eat up every sensational piece of information espn feeds you. It's no wonder why this board calls for 3 players to be traded and a coach to be fired after every loss.

12. DreamRoxCoogFan

dude- Im a huge UH fan, but he totally did that on purpose, Coleman knew exactly what he was doing. You can see he looked at Budinger and then stepped on his face. He could have seriously injured him. I expect class from my team, I want an apology from Coleman and a suspension handed down from Penders.

On the other hand- that charge WAS a terrible call. Im not saying that Colemans actions were warranted, but Budinger clearly did not have his feet set. Also- the racism argument is stupid.

13. sabesque

sabesque Member

Here's the thing: there's only one guy who knows the real intent. You and I can argue back and forth forever on this.

You can focus on the fact that he looked at budinger moments before he stepping over him. I'm focusing on the fact that he wasn't looking at him when when stepped over him and he almost rolled his ankle because he didn't know where he was standing. The simple fact is, neither of us know the intent.

Let's see what comes out. If the coogs come out an suspend AC, I'll eat crow on this.

14. sabesque

sabesque Member

“Aubrey said that he turned around to see what the refs called, and he stumbled over a prone Budinger,” Penders said. “He said he never looked down, but felt himself step on Budinger. Aubrey’s not that kind of player. Had he kicked (Budinger) or thrown a punch, then I could understand (the ejection).”

15. Egghead

Egghead Member

Chase Budinger is a beast

16. DreamRoxCoogFan

ok fine- even if he didn't see him- he didn't even go back to say 'my bad' or 'm sorry.' even if it was an accident, then he definitely would have tried to make amends right then and there. and the vid doesnt support penders story...

17. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

ashamed to go to UH right now, but i never follow the Cougars. that was just despicable. this was no accident. he knew exactly what he was doing, and even smiled and got high 5's when he got ejected. classless move by that player and the entire TEAM. UH better suspend him or the entire team would look stupid. hell i go to UH and i was pissed off when I saw that on sportscenter. i'm GLAD arizona won. bet that player is feeling pretty stupid right now. what a great win by Arizona. the UH player should be suspended and heckled everywhere he goes. this just follows the stereotype that UH is full of a bunch of thugs. h

18. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

btw hope some day the UH player gets his face stepped on.

19. Landlord Landry

sabsque=my new favorite poster.

well said.

20. Landlord Landry

and you're doing wonders for UH's reputation with classless remarks like this...

btw, are you skipping english class?