1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Chinese incompetency has completed ruined the year of sports, and possibly humanity

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Senator, Mar 12, 2020.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

America might be a messed up place now
    But at the seafood market it’s only seafood that they sell

2. tinman

Supporting Member

@Clutch
    You should definitely restrict non contributing members from starting threads

one thing all of them have in common is that they are cheap ass bastards

they pay for dumb costumes for fortnite and they expect to start threads here for free ?

come on boss
    These cheap ass suckers don’t deserve this place

cheap bastards should get what they deserve

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  3. Doctor Robert

Doctor Robert Contributing Member

Wrong. It should be in the D&D forum.

tinman, Easy and daywalker02 like this.
  4. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Please move this thread to the D&D.

5. tinman

Supporting Member

99ers should control everything

6. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After the initial feet dragging by the local officials in Hubei, the majority of China, its citizens along with majority of other eastern countries that went through this crap before due to SARS responded with some admirable effects and results.

What's annoying is the rest of world, both the leadership and the people, after knowing it's a threat AND seen cases pop up locally, having hubris and execeptionism to not act with urgency and paranoia that the situation dictated.

7. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

that’s the issue these so called believers in democracy act more like communists themselves. Maybe that’s why they hate communists so much is because they’re the so similar like mothers not getting along with daughters because they are so similar type of bullshit.

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

The only places that still adhere by the Old School Communism.

DPRK.

And Still Cuba.

Chinese are more capitalistic than communists at this point.

At least its people.

#188 daywalker02, Mar 14, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
  9. Senator

Senator Member

All of the 21st century viruses have started in China, and all of them have started for the same reasons. Why be afraid to address the facts, instead of waiting for it to happen over and over again?

Evene

Read this article carefully if you're adult enough to handle facts -- https://www.realclearscience.com/bl..._outbreaks_always_seem_to_start_in_china.html

Of course, no one crying racism or playing a victim will respond to the facts.

Now is China going to put an end to these practices, or just applaud themselves for containing the 4th global pandemic of the past 2 decades - all of which they started? These are basic human emotions many Chinese on here are struggling to comprehend in an attempt to deflect having to make any changes to a toxic culture.

Jontro likes this.
  10. tinman

Supporting Member

you should make a tweet about it, I heard that works
    @Os Trigonum

Nobody on Clutchfans will change China

Roomba likes this.
  11. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

You are a racist moron who does not represent the civilized world.

Also, let's see what will you have left to congratulate when your own toll hit 3000. Likely not much, because your healthcare system is too weak to protect the ones with limited means

12. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

I am actually not opposed to this. It will also keep the trolls out...

Roomba and tinman like this.
  13. tinman

Supporting Member

thanks contributing member of Clutchfans

14. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

Well considering how many threads I start... and how many people want to end my thread making capabilities...

15. Senator

Senator Member

Oh wow, I'm shocked but not surprised to see you wish so much death on the rest of the world due to toxic Chinese culture. My only wish is you understand what it means to be human and stop spreading disease throughout the world on a consistent basis. It is easily preventable if you allow yourself to understand that unhygienic eating , grouping together and fetishizing of rodent meat can end all civilization as we know it.

The communist government can ban it all tomorrow if they actually cared..

16. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

I've responded to this already before, but they've banned the wild markets and are going to regulate the seafood markets to only being seafood going forward. And you know me already so you know I'm no China apologist, but we gotta keep it accurate, fam... both in terms of the criticism that China rightly deserves and what they're doing positively.

https://www.businessinsider.com/china-bans-wildlife-trade-consumption-coronavirus-2020-2

edit: how tightly these laws will be adhered to is still unknown though, obviously it'll be well enforced while the virus is still front-and-center, but who know what's going to happen in a year or two. All I can do is physically try to find a seafood market after some time and document if they're actually doing better

#196 Roomba, Mar 15, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2020
    DeBeards and daywalker02 like this.
  17. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

It goes to show you that life on this planet and structure of it is more tenuous than we perhaps think. Climate change could exacerbate everything also. My grandchildren could perhaps have it worse than us in some ways or a lot of ways. I wonder how many years or decades conservatives will come around to be able to stop telling scientists they're wrong.

18. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

Let's see what your US Administration is capable to do for your own sick and poor.
    Or if your administration actually cared.

When it's all said and done, that communist government will have plenty to brag about its competence.
    Let's see how much you'd have for your racist as*

19. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

A thread attacking another race, and here we have an elitist attacking those who don't have xtra money for stuff like this.

Why should the rest of us "cheap ass bastards" b punished b/c of dumb posters who create troll ass thread?

Bigbum, fchowd and others trolls don't represent the rest of us.

DeBeards and daywalker02 like this.
  20. tinman

Supporting Member

Who is 'us'?

you mean people who don't contribute ?

I'm not part of that group

that group I call

"CHEAP ASS RAT BASTARDS"

@Reeko
    @Os Trigonum