1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

BREGMAN v LEBRON

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by lnchan, May 20, 2020.

1. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

All I'm going to say is yes, I know EXACTLY what you would do in that position. We are all the result of circumstances. We are the result of our genetics, our upbringing, our friends, our teachers, our neighborhoods, our environment. We all would have been the same as anyone else if we were them.

... Also, I'm honestly not sure you understand what "ad hominem" means, because the example you gave doesn't fit at all unless I'm missing something glaring.

There's hate, and then there's absolute trash. THIS is trash. Once you have a single ounce of evidence that LeBron takes anymore performance enhancing drugs than your average pro athlete, we'll talk. Some people are just physical freaks. Lebron is one of those people. I don't doubt he's had some synthetic "help", but the same is true of any pro athlete today.

2. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

This logic doesn’t make sense. You said Astros deserve the hate from cheating, while it’s been proven that most teams and pretty much all the playoff teams do the same thing.

Then on the flip side say Lebron may have had some synthetic enhancement but it’s ok because every athlete does. Little dishonest logic there, no?

King1 and J.R. like this.
  3. msn

msn Member

Ah. Ok then; we disagree. I don't want to go into a philosophical debate.

4. Htown Stros

Htown Stros Member

Your last sentence is exactly why he’s a joke and just like every other rich, greedy ******* that he pretends to be above. And clearly you aren’t far behind by even acting like it’s an acceptable justification.

htwnbandit likes this.
  5. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

If you say so?