1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

black trump supporter shot very dead ... Where is BLM?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ROXRAN, Jul 30, 2020.

1. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Can’t we all just get along? This man supported democrats in some instances but as a business owner he had reasons very likely to support Trump and was not afraid to express his sentiments and stance. He was killed in front of his small business in broad daylight. I am outraged at his death! Where is the political organization BLM? O yea they are against the few bad apples police that killed less than 12 unarmed black men in 2019 ...meanwhile no one cares about Bernell . RIP BT, I hope you are not forgotten and I hold out hope you weren’t killed just for your beliefs. They can’t kill us all. You are an inspiration to me

https://www.cbs58.com/news/riverwest-neighborhood-mourns-loss-of-60-year-old-bernell-trammell-ras

[​IMG]

generalthade_03 likes this.
  2. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

RIP to him and I hope they can find and convict his killers.

edwardc likes this.
  3. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

mdrowe00, Ziggy and edwardc like this.
  4. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

The link does not suggest a connection between his Trump support and his death.

5. edwardc

edwardc Member

BLM has no political affiliation .

6. edwardc

edwardc Member

[​IMG]

And this is why they are still protesting.

mdrowe00, jiggyfly, Deckard and 2 others like this.
  7. ROXRAN

Politics is real simple. I had a professor of political science explain to me what politics is... It’s who gets what, when, where And How ...so yes Sir ! BLM is a political organization if it determines WHO (certain black lives and far far from all) gets what (Recognition, efforts, attention) , WHEN (during gatherings) WHERE (In traffic, streets) and HOW ( statues attacked, looting, etc) ...BLM is the epitome of a political organization- you can’t tell me otherwise

JumpMan likes this.
  8. edwardc

edwardc Member

So by that thinking the kkk and white supremacist groups are all political organizations.

9. ROXRAN

Yes if it fulfills the criteria of who gets what, when, where and how then there is politics involved. Exceptions is a business marketplace where an exchange is irrespective of the customer involved..

#9 ROXRAN, Jul 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
    JumpMan likes this.
  10. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Quoted for TRUTH

11. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Is there a BLM Bat Signal for Roxran?

It would be convenient to have one in every city to solve every murder of minorities. Don't care the politics or the circumstances, just close them cold cases up.

ROXRAN likes this.
  12. edwardc

edwardc Member

Wow so any organization can be call political

13. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

14. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

It is tragic any time someone is killed. But in this case, we have no idea who killed him under what circumstances, so it's a little harder to direct the outrage compared to cases like George Floyd where we know exactly who killed the person and we even have video of the death.

Besides, one thing that made the George Floyd case a flashpoint is that it is a part of a string of many police killings and the society at large was already worried about police using excessive force. So people came out not only for Mr. Floyd but for all the other people dead at the hands of the police. There isn't exactly a trend of black people who support both Trump and Democrats getting killed for their political views-- we don't even know whether this one is one of these cases.

I'm pretty sure we all agree that whoever killed Mr. Trammel should face legal consequences. None of us is arguing for qualified immunity for his killer like some Republicans here argue for police officers who killed Mr. Floyd or Breonna Taylor.

15. ROXRAN

I agree or at least understand a lot of what you typed here but I think the thing with Taylor is shots came out first and they were in defense reaction...not targeting her per se, even tho they botched the house I think which one they were suppose to target, either way the no knock procedure I’m not sure should ever be used again ..

16. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Why is a choice between BLM or Trump? It's because Trump chooses to be openly racist *******.

17. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Funded by Soros and the Dems. The saddest part about this whole thing is black people are being used to further the racist agenda of the left. In about 15-20 years or so, black people will be cast aside in favor of the Dems’ new favorite pets: the illegals. The Democrats have a mother of all scandal to hide, and stigmatizing their opponents racists protects them. What the Dems fear the most is that their political opponents will draw attention to the Dem’s role in the corruption, crime and poverty that afflicts black communities in America’s inner cities. Black people should #WalkAway from this demonic party for the preservation of their own race.

#17 generalthade_03, Jul 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
    waytookrzy079 and ROXRAN like this.
  18. ROXRAN

Agreed

generalthade_03 likes this.
  19. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Demonic?