1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Back Story between Harden & Giannis ?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by R=$, Mar 3, 2020.

1. R=$

R=$ Member

Does anyone know the BEEF between these two ? Bad Blood! :(

2. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Complete speculation but Giannis gf went to Rice and was a volleyball player I believe.

Harden spent a fair amount of time on the Rice campus.

She prolly gave Harden some slide in.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...mpo-girlfriend-charlotte-hornets-16819096.amp

3. amaru

amaru Member

Lol this isn’t beef. Beef involves bloodshed.

4. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

Since you asked: James and the Rockets are well aware of the league's penchant for picking favorites and allowing teams to advance in the playoffs through rigged officiating. It's an open secret that Adam Silver selected the Lakers to represent the Western Conference in the Finals early this season, but he's been impressed with the Rockets duo of James and Russ lately, and may be waffling on the Lakers.

Put simply, James and Tilman are trash talking now in an effort to draw up interest in a Rockets-Bucks Finals. My sources filled me in on the Rockets next move--which is going to be talked about for years to come--but I've been sworn to secrecy.

RayRay10, MiddleMan, Jontro and 3 others like this.
  5. Section123row16seat1

we’re going into the luxury tax?

Jontro likes this.
  6. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

Luxury tax? Are you crazy?

:)

ilias and Jontro like this.
  7. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

There is no back and forth. Like, they’re not that type of guy. They never try to take stabs at somebody. Um, maybe sometimes it might come out like that. But they’re definitely not.

vupac1, foh, amaru and 6 others like this.
  8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't think there was ever a beef. I think Giannis just genuinely doesn't respect Harden and let it come out a bit.

vlaurelio, napalm06 and bj3175 like this.
  9. Nook

Nook Member

That is possible. Giannis barely has an education and has a very low IQ on top of that.

10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't know if it has anything to do with his education level or IQ (or basketball IQ), but I think a lot of people disrespect Harden's game.

Generally that's not a bad thing. Afterall, when you underestimate an opponent it usually sets you up for failure.

11. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

But then you got people like Kobe MJ among others that routinely praise Harden so **** Giannis

12. YaoMingsSoulja

Where have you been bro?

Tfor3 likes this.
  13. macan

macan Member

it was roasted beef with A1 sauce all over it.

Jontro likes this.
  14. Jontro

Jontro Member

yannis tried to grow a beard but only got a prepubescent stash. so now he hates harden. from harden, he wished he could just run and dunk.

TimDuncanDonaut and whozee like this.
  15. TilmanFinancialWindfall

Because Greek freak refused to pick Harden on All Star and said he would never pick Harden because he doesn't like guys that don't play defense and dribble dribble dribble while 4 other team mate watch and all he does is try to trick Ref to calling fouls.

And that's when James started to fight back and said Greek freak ain't got no skillz. He's just a freak that 7'0 tall and James said if he was 7'0 tall, he would be putting up 50 points, 20 rebounds, 10 assists, 5 blocks every night, but James have to use his skillz.

Harden is right. How can Greek freak only average 1 block a game??? What's this dude doing? Mugsy Bogues and Spudd Webb can get 1 block a game and they are 5 ft tall, combined

msn, Deckard and Jontro like this.
  16. D-rock

D-rock Member

DeBeards likes this.
  17. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I always thought it just went back to last year when Harden and Morey kept talking like the "real" MVP was in Houston (even after Giannis won it). Didn't Adidas take out an ad in the Milwaukee papers that was a "Harden for MVP" type ad? **EDIT ** : https://www.jsonline.com/story/spor...journal-sentinel-appeals-mvp-case/3276373002/

I don't know. Harden doesn't seem like the type that wants beef unless it's on a plate or upside-down on a pole. GIannis seems like he's closet-psycho with the basketball grace of a bow-legged baby giraffe. lol. I mean he's putting up crazy numbers and his team is playing on a 70-win pace, but everybody keeps talking about the Lakers and Clippers. The NBA is probably praying Zion turns into Godzilla.

The NBA is starting to seem more and more like the WWE.

Deckard, slothy420 and Jontro like this.
  18. TilmanFinancialWindfall

Greek frak has a baby. Is that the baby momma?

Or is that baby actually Harden?

Tristan think that's his baby, but it's james

19. ChumpCity

ChumpCity Member

Giannis hit James in the face with a basketball. Giannis dissed James on public TV. Giannis backed down after James said something.

No beef, No freak, just lots of pussycat.

D-rock and Jontro like this.
  20. riko

riko Member

Yeah that’s why he keeps getting the players mvp award. It’s the disrespect.

D-rock likes this.