1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Asians who HATE James Harden and troll him under fake screenames?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by NBAandNFLFan, May 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

I hate to say to say but i know a lot of asians in california have been trolling Harden because they feel Harden took Lin's shine in Houston, but when our fans do it here, i wish clutch would just ban them. If your not gonna support the team, we dont need you here

all these ,"i hate James Frauden' post are sickening to me... and if harden reads them and goes to another team following the end of his contract im following him to that team. You guys can wait on the next asian superstar basketball player to come to houston or a preferrable lightskin bball player like curry to come to the rockets... but i appreciate greatness when i see it, and Harden is greatness..

Harden is miles better than TMAC was in the playoffs

2. ibm

ibm Member

nice. so you're a rockets fan or harden only fan? how are you better than those asian lin fans that you just cursed?

3. Disciple of RP

Disciple of RP Contributing Member

4. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

Harden is also miles better than TMAC was in the regular season.

TMAC was the quitting pansy, not Harden.

5. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Thanks God you uncovered this racial conspiracy theory before Harden is lost forever.

1 person likes this.
  6. malakas

malakas Member

You think that Harden cares? Or that he reads the forum? lol
    These guys are used to critisism from fans that's why they ignore them.

7. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Yess In before the Lock!!

8. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Californians are the worst

9. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Those kind of threads piss me off too after watching Harden put up one of the greatest seasons in the history of this organization.

BUT WOW! WAY TO TURN IT INTO SOME WACKY RACIAL CONSPIRACY!

.... But now that you mention it - what about all of the hate on Pablo Prigioni? Clearly that is coming from Venezuelan posters. I SEE YOU, VENEZUELA!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.