1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ariza and Parsons win Jalen Rose 2014 NBA Superlative Awards

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Streets 01, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Streets 01

Streets 01 Member

I love Bill and Jalen's NBA Previews (they are hilarious together) and while hungry for more, stumbled upon Jalen and Jacoby's 2014 NBA Preview Superlative Awards. I thought it was great and thought I'd share.

Saw them discussing Trevor and Chandler and thought I'd share as I was entertained.

5:33- most likely to have a breakout Champaign and Campaign year
    18:04- Most under the radar move

(I'm sure you can guess who is who)

The first one is hilarious.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1JomW1t8elc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Streets 01

Streets 01 Member

3. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Champagne and Campaign?

[​IMG]

4. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Jalen saying Houston is clearly a better city than Dallas.

5. Rokman

Rokman Member

Man, I really like Jalen Rose. Solid dude and really seems to speak without bias just straight truth (as he sees it of course) which in my opinion is how most people I know seem to see these same types of situations. Love that he repped Houston and didn't just say it just to say but really explained he has good reason to pick Houston over Dallas as the better city. I have lived in San Antonio (born there), Houston (Since 6 and most of my life) and Dallas (at 18 plus used to visit it frequently with family there) I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, Houston is BY FAR the better city of all of them. Love Houston! Glad my kids were born here, met my wife here, have the best restaurants, better culture, better people, all around Houston is where it's at!

1 person likes this.