1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Alex Scales on his way back to Houston?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LooneyToon, Jan 10, 2004.

1. LooneyToon

LooneyToon Contributing Member

If we don't sign a 1 or 2 guard in a hurray, we will struggle. Mike Wilks is doing a good job but it won't last much longer. I think it'll be a gamble, but we should try to get Alex back. He seemed to be a very athletic player with alot of potential.

Please JVG, get Alex to come back our way.

If all else fails... call Dan Langhi, who was waived by the Bucks a few days ago.

2. sup123

sup123 Member

i would say no to alex seems like a shoot all the time i get the ball guard.

3. sums41

sums41 Contributing Member

In the few preseason games that I saw scales, he was very good, i wish we could get him back but i doubt it, aperantly he is not a JVG type of player, but in my opinion he is a very good talended player, I don't know about Dan Langi though.

4. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

dont u mean.. hurrraaayyyy :D

5. Jonhty

Jonhty Member

I don't know. Alex isn't even the best imported US player at Yao's former team Shanghai Sharks right now. the other guy Lenny Cook(sp?) is playing better than him and carrying his team on his back.