1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[5/27/15] Jared Dudley on James Harden's reputation around the NBA

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Texanswin2013, May 27, 2015.

1. Texanswin2013

Texanswin2013 Member

[youtube]hi1tnG4r024[/youtube]

2. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Why should I care about what Dudley says about Harden?

3. boozle222

boozle222 Contributing Member

Very fair.

4. malakas

malakas Member

Dudley has amazing bball iq and is a huge fan of Harden and the Rockets style of play. He even said Harden has the best celebration in the league yesterday.lol

5. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Can someone summarize

6. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

I really don't care what Dudley has to say, i'm sure he doesn't know these guys personally and than talks about Melo, Harden, and Love like he knows who they are.

7. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

But he has a much better sense of Harden's reputation around the league than we do.

8. CCorn

CCorn Member

Said Harden has improved every year, and is good at getting his teammates involved. Said he is respected around the league. Also that he is still a bad defender, but has improved. Needs to be more accountable on that side of the ball.

I agree.

9. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

The host is an idiot though, such disrespect towards Harden. Comparing Harden to Melo is an insult. Harden gets his teammates involved and actually making his teammates better. Melo is a blackhole once you pass to him you won't get the ball back.

1 person likes this.
  10. Ismail

Ismail Member

Pretty honest opinion that I mostly agree with, but he's setting himself up to get dominated by Kobe and Carmelo (and to some degree Harden) next season. Seems like he's pining for an ESPN job after his career is over. He's been everywhere.

11. malakas

malakas Member

Noone wants to go play with Kobe and Lakers will need years to be good.
    Players have the most outmost respect for Harden and he gets better every year but his defence was awful last year and this year got only to bad.
    Love is a statpadder and players know it and if he leaves it will be bad PR move and he doesn't think he will go to LA.
    Most underrated player Zach Randolph most overrated Carmelo.

12. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

True he probably has had conversations with players who know Harden.

13. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

JD tells him whats up with Harden, fairly I might add, and it won't change anything to him. Harden is far, far different that Melo. Much better team player and much, much better to build a team around.

How in fuchs sake can you say that you can't build around a guy when he is MVP caliber and is in the conference finals?

14. malakas

malakas Member

lol. I would like to see the Lakers and the Knicks next year trying to dominate anyone. And Dudley is the biggest fan of Harden I have seen from a current NBA player. Why would Harden be mad? He praises him all the time.

I sure HOPE that he chooses to be an espn announcer over a college coach, that he wants. He has such talent. He will be the best analyst in the BSPN.

15. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

Let him get a job in BSPN, he seems to be ok.

16. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

Dudley to Houston confirmed!

Can we please get him? Great shooter with average defense. Would be our first great shooter who would get actual playing time since Delfino..

17. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

He's comparing how easily they score the basket. LOL Why get so bent out of shape when they make comparisons like that. They will always measure/compare these players up to other players.

Melo is an elite score in this league and so is James Harden.

18. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

That little dweeb with the glasses said Harden isn't a guy to build around...

Which would probably explain why we're in the Western Conference Finals and he's hosting a show I've never heard of.

19. Metropolis777

Metropolis777 Member

Basically Dudley stuck it to Cowturd and said the players like & respect Harden.

20. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

i think the guy made a pretty crap comparison between harden and carmelo.

if harden had a few shooters on this team he would have had 8-9 assists this year from a SG. yeah...