1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2020 Presidential Election

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Mar 26, 2020.

1. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

He didn’t have to. He told the law enforcement to tear gas and shove protesters out of the way so he could take a picture with a bible in front of a church.

Even the Bishop of that Church blasted Trump for using the Bible as a prop and the church as a backdrop for no reason other than for his own gain.

RayRay10, vlaurelio and deb4rockets like this.
  2. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Funny. The difference there is Obama has a heart and a brain. I'm wondering why you like Trump, if you defend him.

Wow, you really do have a tainted view of Trump. I guess there are 3 or 4 of you on here. Good thing is the majority will vote that sorry excuse of a man out in November.

RayRay10 likes this.
  3. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

You voted for him too didn’t you? You have to be strong and alert to cut right to the BS from the left, the media and the Never Trumper. Most Americans are hard at work and simply don’t have the time to decipher and research every lie that came out. Why do you think they throw everything at him these past 4 years? I’m not trying to convince you because that would be fruitless, I’m just merely pointing out your hatred for the Orange man is misplaced, and it’s not good for your mental health when he’s re-elected. I say this because I like you and you seemed genuine and straightforward unlike a few folks in here with a clear agenda. We were both soldiers, it’s easier to be a soldier when we know who we are facing. Have a good weekend!

4. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Cutting Trump off at the knees. Brutal.

Rashmon, joshuaao, RayRay10 and 4 others like this.
  5. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Interesting that suddenly Biden numbers are looking better on phone polls than on-line polls... reflecting more trump bots on-line?

RayRay10 likes this.
  6. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

Thank you for your service, sincerely.

Do you think it was easy for soldiers to face peacefully protesting American citizens? Would it have been easier or harder for you, in that situation, as a soldier, to know that your target was the American people?

RayRay10 likes this.
  7. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

Holy **** that's good.

RayRay10 and CometsWin like this.
  8. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

I think the parties are stupid and I think Romney would’ve been a good President too. Trump is probably tied or slightly the worst president we’ve ever had and by far the dumbest. This isn’t based on media, spin, deceit, or “liberal bias”. One merely has to listen to any of Trump’s incoherent ramblings or read any of his childish tweets to realize it. The source material, his own words, expose him as a complete lunatic

9. CometsWin

The Lincoln Project is vicious, holy cow.

RayRay10, NewRoxFan and No Worries like this.
  10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I guess they didn't like that Politico article saying no Republican wants their shitpeddling business anymore.

RayRay10 likes this.
  11. CometsWin

Do you have a link?

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. NewRoxFan

Again, this is the president of the United States, talking about his opponent.

13. NewRoxFan

Here is butthurt-in-chief, describing his legacy once his presidency ends...

No Worries and RayRay10 like this.
  14. NewRoxFan

trump whining about "Democrat" states not allowing him to do campaign rallies during the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic under which142,000+ Americans have died (and still growing)...

joshuaao and RayRay10 like this.
  15. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He is going to be really pissed when he loses the power of the presidency and his financial crimes are punishable starting in 2021.

RayRay10 and vlaurelio like this.
  16. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Without the mainstream media interpreting Trump in their own words Trump would be worse off... trust me. Even CNN and MSNBC do Trump more of a favor by the way he’s covered and treated as the star of a show he never should have been on in the first place.

If the people who are “hard at work” and didn’t have time to follow politics only heard things like “inject bleach” they wouldn’t give him a second thought. The media you blame is what made him and gave him the power he has over people like yourself to believe he’s something he’s not.

mdrowe00 and RayRay10 like this.
  17. NewRoxFan

Well, he addressed that too..

RayRay10 and No Worries like this.
  18. Buck Turgidson

You could make any number of great campaign ads by simply showing Trump blathering for 30 seconds and then following with "I'm Joe Biden and I approve of this message."

19. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Not sure what your point is. I won't make the same mistake twice. I can't think of one good reason to vote for Trump. Can you?

RayRay10 likes this.
  20. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

That interview on Fox are a solid 30 minutes of those types of adds.

RayRay10 likes this.