1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2017 "Harden why u do dis" Breh Draft

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Yung-T, May 31, 2017.

1. Jmcballer88

Jmcballer88 Contributing Member

No point in arguing I got the last pick in the draft which is basically no mans land. Whatever.

daywalker02 likes this.
  2. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

You actually looked at Bron's shooting numbers in recent years? Multiple seasons with above 36% 3pt shooting and even one above 40. This he can't shoot thing is a myth, plus with Cp3 and Richardson starting, he'd mainly be a cutter.
    And don't even get why you're saying this, when you don't have better shooters than CP3 and Richardson, it's not like you have multiple sharpshooters in your starting lineup.

3. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

You're in the finals, breh. People should honestly stop being upset when they've won multiple rounds already and had their team praised, unless the other team has GLARING weaknesses and matchup-problems.

We have to pick a winner, someone is bound to lose.

4. Jmcballer88

Jmcballer88 Contributing Member

Youre right dude my team sucks **** it i quit

RedNation likes this.
  5. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Already said people are prasing your team, calm down mate.

We can't end up with a tie and friendship song in the Finals, I know it sucks to lose.

You have a great team going up against a different great team, both the best in the draft. Be proud of how far you've advanced with your picks.

6. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Peopel have to see that at this level we're talking about subtle nuances, no one is trashing any team with his vote.

You 100% know that we have to pick a winner, it doesn't mean your team is bad or objectively worse. We all really have to calm down when it comes to this thing, it's idiotic how everyone of us goes nuts when losing, it's not like our opponents had the 76ers.

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I'll ban Chris Paul and Lebron James from the Drafts.

People lickin them nutz. Commish being star struck like a teenager at Kid's Choice Awards.....lelz

[​IMG]

Toast to the Warriors!

#1407 daywalker02, Jun 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  8. Jontro

Jontro Member

man you know wut... **** dis ****. nobody wants to trade their 1-2 picks for chandsome. dis rigged. i quit!

Yung-T and daywalker02 like this.
  9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

Lerbon lost countless Finals, CP3 lost countless 2nd rounds...... they are not hard to beat.

Gregg Pop is a bigger winner than Pat Riley.

#1409 daywalker02, Jun 30, 2017
    Jontro likes this.
  10. DonatasFanboy

DonatasFanboy Member

I only give an edge to Pop because he's more recent.
    if we play under current rules, i want a current coach.

I don't like drafting coaches anyway.

Highly debatable who's historically a better coach and a bigger winner. Riley's proven himself with 3 different teams, playing very different styles with all of them. I think him coaching Knicks into a 55-60 wins team 3 years in a row around a declining Ewing and nearly winning a championship was as impressive as anything Pops has done. I'd say Pops always had more talented teams than Riley's Knicks teams.

RedNation and Yung-T like this.
  11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Pop coached the US national team, he coached Wade. He spent all his career coaching Duncan and find a Center for Duncan!

Riley never coached Lebron or Paul. Yes he did coach Wade and Shaq that one year IIRC and went back to management or being Team President.

Wade is not on FTW's team, he is on JMC's.
    I get that FTW has some nice defensive players on the bench as well, heck, he snatched away players like the Harp Derek from me.

But you have to look at the starting 5, and starting Lebron at the 4 isn't going to cut it. That is a mismatch for Duncan as well..

People forget that he has an elite defensive monster who can also score behind him, no Splitter no Oberto it's RUDY GOBERT.

Duncan doesn't have to go all out protecting the rim, he can do his Mister Fundamental mostly on Offense.

Artest isn't a scorer. He scores a tad more than Prime Tayshaun Prince but that is it. And he isn't a much better shooter than Trevor Ariza from 3.

I think there is major spacing issues and who hawks the ball between Lebron and Paul mainly during crunch and key moments in the 4th.

CP is more clutch than Lebron IMO but doesn't make all the shots. Who hogs the ball in the last 2 minutes?

Wade was clutch as hell in his prime. Duncan could always make clutch jump shots.

The matchup is really close but the better Front Court goes to JMC easily.

Mike Bibby is good enough of a shooter to hold his own even against Chris Paul when Wade is harassing Paul.

Tayshaun is versatile enough to at least bother Metta WP.

Bench: It is a tie with a slight advantage defensively to FTW

JMC's Donyell Marshall is a good shotblocker and shooter, Bledsoe a good scorer. Nurkic has exploded in some games this year.

La Frentz and Tree Rollins are too one dimensional shotblockers IMO.
    They have game but limited one except for shotblocking. JMC has more versatility there.

JMC's Byron Scott is a borderline Allstar IMO who excelled with Panathinaikos Athens not only in the NBA. I think also NBA champion.

IMO JMC has more than a chance to WIN IT. Just think about IT!

FTW is not invincible. Throughout 4 Rounds he got all YOUR VOTES, Jontro and me are the only one who think JMC has a chance? That's not right.

Others were just not voting! The same people voting.... the same people who have been fans of FTW's roster. You call that fair?

He hasn't even reached 4 yet and people are making him a winner.

#1411 daywalker02, Jun 30, 2017
  12. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

No one has declared him a winner, I even on multiple occasions said both teams are great and how it is extremely close, but unfortunately we have to vote for someone.

Again, we all are way too upset when someone votes against our team, this draft has no peanut teams and cases can be made for any team. It's only 2:3 and no one trashed jmc's team, he can still turn it around and both deserve to win.

Honestly don't get what's happening this draft, it hasn't been this way in the past. It's like we all are on our periods at one point and everyone turning into whiny b***ches over mere votes.

13. DonatasFanboy

DonatasFanboy Member

I blame Jontro, he destroyed the draft with his complaints, what a baby!

Jontro likes this.
  14. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

He even threatened to release mine and lwqbulb's sextape, it's getting out of hand.

Jontro and DonatasFanboy like this.
  15. DonatasFanboy

DonatasFanboy Member

yeah Jontro is one angry breh, needs to take a chill pill.

daywalker02, Jontro and Yung-T like this.
  16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Perhaps it is because lazy arguments like 'Lebron at Power FORWARD would give the Best PF of Alltime Duncan a lot of problems'.

Duncan just flat out shoots over him. Just taking the rebounds over Lebron's face and pass it to a team mate.

Lebron at a Spot which is not his favorite having perks over Duncan? This is biased argumentation...... ok I made such mistakes as well but not IN THE FINALS!

Pretend I never said it.....but it is frustrating as hell to listening to that. It is like you cannot believe your peers have such poor basketball knowlege.

Duncan is not Nowitzki who had some problems with McGrady guarding him.

#1416 daywalker02, Jun 30, 2017
  17. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Meh f it.

#1417 Yung-T, Jun 30, 2017
    DonatasFanboy and RedNation like this.
  18. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

19. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member