1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

“F*^# the Dodgers.”

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Xerobull, Oct 30, 2017.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Yeah, we all feel that way.

But I'm also willing to bet none of us would have reached over you brother to take the ball from his wife. Like all the other fans prodding her (literally), we would have just encouraged her to toss it back, and let her enjoy it, and then High-Fived her. His action was bad Karma that led to the tying run, amirite.

Kirk was Mad Bro

[​IMG]

BigMaloe likes this.
  2. rockpileindisma

Lol what? That's a great response for any question about a Dodgers game EVER.

3. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

If i catch that ball, I guarantee I could throw at least to the pitchers mound.

RasaqBoi, BigMaloe and Pen15clubber like this.
  4. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

it was disgusting. My dad is super old school and he actually stood up from his chair and told them "throw that **** back" then was able to sit down when the ball was rightfully returned to the field. He then fell asleep shortly after.

Scottay, Patience, Nook and 4 others like this.
  5. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

I would have went over the back and knocked it out of that dudes hands before he had the opportunity. Put some respek on houstons name!!

Salvy likes this.
  6. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Kirk won. In this pic, I think his brother is the mad bro tryna have to huff and puff to not look bad in front of his wife lmao

7. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Kirk should toss that dude over the side as well

tmactoyao, RasaqBoi, Salvy and 2 others like this.
  8. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

No, I think my wife would get mad
    And they would be one hell of a dick, especially since it would be a gift for my son.

9. rockpileindisma

If you have a Dodgers jersey on, that's cool. That's your ball. You earned it. If you have an Astros jersey on and you catch that ball and celebrate it while the rest of the stadium is hurting then hell ya someone needs to do what Kirk the almighty did and throw that **** back.

10. rockpileindisma

Raise your son to be the kid that throws that ball back. Raise your son to be...Kirk

tmactoyao, RasaqBoi, Nook and 3 others like this.
  11. juicystream

I wouldn't celebrate it, but it is a memento, and since we won, not something to hate. Throwing it back doesn't take it off the scoreboard.

12. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

To each his own, but I would be so weirded out if my pops gave me a dodgers home run ball as a gift lmao.

Not exactly something to celebrate.

tmactoyao and Pen15clubber like this.
  13. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Nobody would have noticed (at least nobody at home watching tv) if they didn't act like the Astros just won the damn World Series by catching a Dodger homer that actually made the game look pretty grim at the moment.

Patience likes this.
  14. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

I'd punch my dad in the face and try to rip the mask off of him because I would be like "you are not my father who are you, who is controlling your mind"

15. apollo33

apollo33 Member

heat of the moment, I think even if he didn't snatch it right away, the crowd would have pressured her enough to throw it back anyway. I guess it's not as bad because they are kinda family.

16. juicystream

My son is 10, just started having a moderate interest in baseball, and we won the game. Trust me when I say he would love it regardless. You don't celebrate it, but it is something cool to have. I didn't throw out my Mark Appel cleats because he sucked and got traded for a guy that is sucking at the most important time. I just keep them in the closet instead of on display.

If it was the Correa ball, do you think I'd give it to him? **** no. That is my ball.

Patience and Killatron 2000 like this.
  17. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Screw politics. Let's talk animal rescue

18. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Honestly this was great!!! Me and my girl could not stop rewinding and watching him take the ball from her... and I agree F$@% the Dodgers!

Pen15clubber likes this.
  19. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

First of all, if I knew my sister in law had no business being at crucial game 5 being a t-shirt fan, not only would I have punched my brother for wasting the money for no reason, I wouldve punched her as well, reached over and grabbed that ball from her, thrown it onto the field and smiled. Then, I wouldve collected her tears in mini Blue Bell ice cream baseball helmet that I would have ripped from a kids hands and drank it right in front of her.

20. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

She lyin', tho. No way she was gonna throw that back, partyin' like she won the lotto. Kirk isn't the hero we deserve, but he's the hero we need right now.