1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Roc Paint
Birthday:
Mar 25, 1971 (Age: 53)

Roc Paint

Contributing Member, Male, 53, from Houston

1. i3artow i3aller
    2. tinman
      tinman
      I'm in Austin for SXSW. Say hello to Maxwell.
      I already saw Otis last month.
    3. i3artow i3aller
      i3artow i3aller
      What's the haps, Roc Paint? Tough loss tonight. So much for dozing off to SportsCenter. Not sure I could stand losing Brewer at this point.
    4. Falcons Talon
      Falcons Talon
      Thank you and you wife Roc. I really appreciate it. Sealing that ulcer seemed to have fixed the problem, but that thing needs to stay sealed. God Bless you and your wife.
    5. SwoLy-D
      SwoLy-D
      LOLs! Don't get in trouble for me, man! :grin: Thanks. I might have needed that 'timeout.' Y'all keep the Hangout <s>Civil</s> Dumb in my stead!
    6. SK34
      SK34
      Great to be back!
    7. Falcons Talon
      Falcons Talon
      Thanks. I'm in and out. So much to do around here. I check in every chance I get!
    8. Falcons Talon
      Falcons Talon
      It's a website called youcaring.com.
    9. BamBam
      BamBam
      [IMG]

The force is strong with you Roc Paint!... ;-)
    10. BamBam
      BamBam
      LOL... Calm down Roc, I meant it as a compliment! It's a play on words from scripture a in the Bible. It's okay if you want to call me Gallagher, just don't call me late for tip-off! ;-)

GO ROCKETS!!!
    11. BamBam
      BamBam
      Thanks for the personal invite Roc Paint! I will some day, but I have too much on my plate at the moment. I do want to tell you that what you and your wife are doing is awesome! You shall know them by their fruits, and you are pretty fruity my friend!... ;-)

Keep up the good work Roc!

[IMG]

GO ROCKETS!!!
    12. SK34
      SK34
      Sounds good!. Please send information to my email shayankabani@gmail.com
    13. HoustonTexas
      HoustonTexas
      Looking forward to meeting the both of you as well!
    14. SK34
      SK34
      Hey Roc Paint. Please do inform me whenever you have volunteering opportunities that is on a saturday. That is the only day I will be able to volunteer.

Thanks.
    15. xxfresh
      xxfresh
      djxxfresh@yahoo.com
    16. El Hitman
      El Hitman
      I know what yih mean bro. What club eid you work at
    17. benchmoochie
      benchmoochie
      Alright, I'll tell Lloyd that.
    18. jch1911
      jch1911
      Thanks! And thank you for doing this! Signed, Rox Fan in S. Florida
    19. platypus
      platypus
      Thanks! Excited about helping when i can
    20. benchmoochie
      benchmoochie
      HI, my name is Dennis. I'll be there on Saturday. I'll keep you in my prayers, Plowman.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 25, 1971 (Age: 53)
    Rockets Texans Astros

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    Kevin Carstens

Signature

Points from the Paint
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now