1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

IBTL
Last Activity:
Apr 19, 2024 at 9:01 AM
Birthday:
July 4
comme ci, comme ça

IBTL

Member, Male, from tennis court northwest houston

Supporting Member

Go Coogs Apr 19, 2024 at 6:21 AM

IBTL was last seen:
Viewing thread [Movie] Trap (M. Night), Apr 19, 2024 at 9:01 AM
    1. Yohohoho
      Yohohoho
      Did the login and password on htown site change? Not able to log in with the same information anymore. qrqrafafzvzv@gmail.com
    2. coffeelover665
      coffeelover665
      Hey can I get a link to the new stream? alexhoang665@yahoo.com
    3. cebunit
      cebunit
      Any luck w the link and ps?
    4. mike3189
      mike3189
      Could i get a link and password? my email is mrodriguez3189@hotmail.com thanks
    5. Icehouse
      Icehouse
      Oops, I thought the link was only for the games in China. Please resend to kingmalaki@hotmail.com.
    6. skenney1993
      skenney1993
      Hello. Could you please send me the link? My email is sam.kenney@gmail.com. Thanks.
    7. apcgamb24
      apcgamb24
      Hey can you send me the Rockets link? Email address is aadam824@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot
    8. matthewsq
      matthewsq
      Yo Thanks for the rep I just saw that. I love reading your post actually. BTW what do you think of this? I'd want to see Lin-Parsons-Casspi-Dwight-Asik (while Harden is injured). Everyone is equal in offensive talent in this line up. Hence, the ball won't get sticky. Lin can run the offence without anyone hogging the ball.
      3 people who can shoot 3's to spread the floor. 2 people who are God in rebounding and defending and monsters under the basket. 1 great slasher and 2 good slasher.
      4-5 people who are good-great at defending. Above all their height compared to the position would be above average.
    9. C.C.Designs
    10. C.C.Designs
      C.C.Designs
      Please send me the link? Vonbat@yahoo.com
    11. buffalobills!!!
      buffalobills!!!
      I am in need of a link. aceflip44@gmail.com thanks
    12. IBTL
      IBTL
      sent to your email. check junk folder too
    13. davestrate
      davestrate
      I am also in need of the link, dvdposada@yahoo.com thanks a million
    14. IBTL
      IBTL
      sent to your email. check junk folder as welll
      1. TWS1986 likes this.
    15. Rakhem
      Rakhem
      Can i get the game link please? rickm1225@gmail.com thanks
    16. Mindistortionz
      Mindistortionz
      Can I get the game link plz mindistortionz@hotmail.com
    17. FFz
      FFz
      Can i get a link/password for orlando game? My email is ffz2001@hotmail.com
    18. Rocketfan_Dave
      Rocketfan_Dave
      IBTL, can I get the link/password for the stream. Thanks a lot! My email is davidho11@hotmail.com
    19. s.b713
      s.b713
      IBTL can i get link for the Orlando game later on Please, my email is htownguy009@yahoo.com thanks in advance
    20. Rashmon
      Rashmon
      You're doing god's work here. Could you send me the link/password, please?
      rashmonk@gmail.com
  • About

Birthday:
    July 4
    comme ci, comme ça
    gurl lemme suck them toes

Signature

my style is impetuous
    my defense is impregnable
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now