1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

dmo is cool as ****...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sz1989, Jun 5, 2015.

1. OpenLayup-Why3?

Maybe the best explanation is the most obvious one: OP was hitting on DMO.

2. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Lol why is everyone assuming the OP is an average Joe?

3. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

I wish I was friends with the OP so you can get me a better life. Never mind the drink.

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  4. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

OP is actually a rich cougar broad... good point.

5. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Man DMo sounds like a really cool guy. OP, do you think DMo would be willing to det some drinks and hang out in my van?

6. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Please convince Dmo to join clutchfans. I'd nominate you for automatic Hakeem status.

I could just see Dmo starting hangout threads in the off-season. It'd be glorious.

7. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

I don't see how people with a full time job can compile so many posts on a forum. How do they have the time to read and respond?

8. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

As me?

Actually, the two of us post about the same amount, on average, so stay here long enough, and you'll have the same.

#48 Two Sandwiches, Jun 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  9. RedNation97

RedNation97 Member

Pics or it didn't happen.

10. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

You'd be surprised at how much downtime and how inefficient people are at work. I post on clutchfans way more when I'm at work than when I'm not.

11. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

I'm flying up to Toronto with Royce white so I can go help Kyle Lowry work on his jumpshot

12. OpenLayup-Why3?

Have you red game threads? No one ever did. Because everyone just posts non stop in those, commenting every single play with one worders or one liners at best. You can easily average 100 comments per game in those game threads. That's 8200 comments during regular season alone, if you don't even post elsewhere.

13. NeonTiger

NeonTiger Member

Saw Clint Capella at macys but I didnt buy his jeans tho

1 person likes this.
  14. dram1

dram1 Member

While I understand the whole "Pics or it didn't happen" concept, I think I would have handled it the same way. I wouldn't have taken pics either...that would make you just a normal goofy fan that is gonna run to CF to post pics...weak!..If I am buying rounds and we're hanging out, I am not going to interrupt the opportunity to hang out with photo opps...plus what if he was already a little sauced? Then you would have folks talking smack about DMo for drinking and getting tipsy.

15. dram1

dram1 Member

Uh...yeah...that would have been awkwardly gay...but you buy a dude a drink any day. Nothing wrong with it...you're not buying him a drink because he cant afford it...more like "hey pal...have seat...what your drink?"

16. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Because he's at Twin Peaks. DMo is a foreigner, doesn't know any better.

17. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I WANT to believe, but without pics it's tough.

Totally understand not wanting to take them, though.

18. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Well according to him, he signed up to Clutchfans and made this thread WHILE sitting with D-Mo, not really better than posting a pic. "Hey D-Mo, stop talking for a minute, Imma sign up at this website and tell everyone I'm sitting here with you.".

19. Freik

Freik Contributing Member

Some of us like to give back to those that provide entertainment.

Ive bought drinks for many celebrities. Buying Miltos from GoT some whiskey opened the doors to him hanging out with me and my friends at space city con and playing cards against humanity with us. They are all just normal people just like us.

20. TheJet

TheJet Member

Agreed. The fact that someone may make 900% more money than I do doesn't stop me from offering to pick up a drink or even food tab if I'm so inclined. Famous people are still people once you get past the often present facade. I've met a few minor (and one major) celebrity in my travels and almost all of them are very cool if you treat them like normal people.

It's not much different than offering to pay for a drink from someone you've had a good conversation with at the bar.