1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2015 NBA Finals: Golden State vs. Cleveland

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., May 27, 2015.

?

Golden State vs. Cleveland

Poll closed Jun 4, 2015.
  1. Warriors in 4

4.8%
  2. Warriors in 5

14.6%
  3. Warriors in 6

21.1%
  4. Warriors in 7

6.8%
  5. Cavs in 7

10.9%
  6. Cavs in 6

33.0%
  7. Cavs in 5

3.7%
  8. Cavs in 4

5.1%
  1. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Yeah. LeBron needs more help.
    That being said. I think he shoots better in the next two or three games.

I still don't think Cleveland wins, but glad its not a sweep.

2. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

So the final verdict is we are giving leBron a pass on the 39/11/16 game? The real factor is Curry shot like **** which is what he has done a few times in the playoffs so far amirite?

3. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Some do, nobody's saying you need to.
    The point is that some dirty players deserve even more hating than others...when they are dirty, dip$hit, douchebags on and off the court.

If you don't get it then meh, oh well.

4. Remix

Remix Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Agree with JVG here. Hate these plays where shooter can invade space of defender to draw foul. James Harden lives on this.</p>&mdash; Alan Hahn (@alanhahn) <a href="https://twitter.com/alanhahn/status/607747060285046784">June 8, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Look at this clown from the NY media. Obvious he doesn't watch Harden or Rockets games if he thinks that's how Harden draws fouls

5. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

I cannot believe how much the refs screwed the pooch in this game. How the hell do you miss Lebron effing James getting hacked like that? and then to see Green pull down Lebron during the jumpball, noone calls it? to top it off, they tried to hard to give the game to the Warriors with that bs call on J R Smith. I absolutely hate that call, and wish they would change it to offensive charging or something next season if you jump into someone

6. RedRedemption

LOL.

I admit Harden does on occassion rely on the rip through or shooter contact fouls, but a lot of his fouls are legitimate. Defenders reach in and hack the **** out of his arms.

7. hotballa

He's a moron. Steph Curry draws contact like that, Harden takes hits in the lane.

8. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Definitely an upgrade even if Delly doesn't re-sign.

9. Sleepy Flloyd

Sleepy Flloyd Member

Querstion.

If Lebron, with no Love, no Irving and Matthew Delivehdovum as his second best player somehow beats this fully healthy Warriors team who people is saying is one of the best teams of all time, not too mention with the refs on their side, where does that put Lebron all time??

10. hotballa

The Warriors have done the impossible and made me root squarely for Lebron to punish these fools in 5 games

11. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

I have a feeling you're gonna be very salty at the end of this season.

Did anyone think the Spurs were going to dominate the next 3 games last year? Most people thought the Heat were locks after that split.

Difference is LeBron has shot like that a few times recently. Steph hasn't.

12. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Harden rarely pump fakes and jumps into a defender. He takes a shot when he has a defender crowding him, and the defender is basically already in line for the foul call. Not even remotely the same scenario.

13. Swish4fives

Swish4fives Member

The reason the Cavs may have a chance is defense, low turnovers, and offensive rebounds.

14. Sleepy Flloyd

Sleepy Flloyd Member

I seem to remember they DID change that rule to a no call a long time ago.

15. RedRedemption

Ayyyy lol.
    You could be salty as well.

Don't even bother rooting for the Rockets next season bro. Clutchfans has no place for transplant Cali fans. ;)
    Seriously tho, how are you going to root for Cali? Cali is douche state central. (Dallas is douche city central).

Its Rockets or bust. Any team that beats the Rockets deserves to burn in hell yo.

16. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member

Steph's performance tonight was almost as bad as Harden's in game 5 of the WCF

17. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

18. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

GSW doesn't have Tim Duncan. Spurs get their 3s from the post and penetration.

GSW gets their 3s from penetration and ball movement, but the Cavs have perimeter defenders for that.

I expect the Warriors to play much better. But I also expect Lebron to shoot much better. He's missing a ton of easy shots aroudn the rim.

In game 2, the cavs were like 1-25 on 2nd chance points or something like that.

19. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Wow, didn't realize until BSPN just showed

Curry missed more 3ptFGs than any other player in any other Finals game including "Rockets legend" John Starks.:grin:

20. RedRedemption

BSPN calling out Curry for sucking? No way.

This isn't the BSPN I know.