1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why does ESPN hate Stephen Curry and the Warriors?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ferrari77, May 16, 2015.

1. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Mike Tirico opened up game 6 saying something like "I was watching Curry at shootaround and he went 20-21 from the arc, so he has it going tonight"

I swear I nearly turned that $hit off right there and then.

2. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

You should've, because you knew it was game over.

3. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

hey what would you call tom brady

4. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

p***y, cheater, b****. Granted he has rings and a VS model wife, but I still think his career is stained. I call it as I see it and don't play favorites like you. Supporting that fat ****ing rapist is disgusting.

5. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

brady's wife got horse face, she aint all that... i know chicks that i see that gym that put her to shame

all of brady's championships involved some kind of cheating scandal, at least jameis put in the work

but you know how the lance armstrong and brady types role... if you aint cheating you aint tryin lol

6. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

You see chicks at the gym that put Gisele Bundchen to shame... no sense even debating this, we'll just leave it at 'different strokes'

Jameis didn't put in ****, other than his dick without the girls permission... if you ain't rapin you ain't trying lol

7. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

FLUCK ESPN.

Had Sportscenter on in the background while doing some work and I hear them say something about "assist of the night" and "one of his 6 assists".

Turned out to be Stephen Curry's assist to Bogut in the 4th for the lay in as Dwight fouled Bogut.

F**king joke, F**king ridiculous. He had SIX assists. Harden had NINE.
    That Curry assist wasn't even close to as good as some of the ones Harden was dishing ALL GAME Long. The lob to Dwight in the 4th, the dish to J-Smoove w/the wrap around the defender. Seriously WTF BSPN????:mad:

Of course it was also the "State Farm assist of the night" so I'm guessing they reserve that for Stephen Curry, CP3 and Lillard?

#27 ferrari77, May 22, 2015
    Last edited: May 22, 2015
  8. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

ESPN is a joke

9. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Curry's career is going to be a chore to endure. He's an awesome player, but my God...the media...

10. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

If they sucked his ___ any harder...they may actually get bone marrow...

11. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Jesus. ESPN is making this **** out like Curry is mopping the floor with Harden in this series. Unreal

GS has won 2 games by a combined 5 points, when they were favored by 10+ in both mind you, while Harden has absolutely outplayed Curry in both games.

12. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

They are certainly taking it deep. Eyes gonna be watering shortly.

1 person likes this.
  13. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

I thought the "Top assists" thing was bad but what I saw later actually just topped it.

Right after showing highlights of the game, they went into a segment called "Top Dunks of the night" or something like that.
    ALL THREE DUNKS WERE WARRIORS DUNKS. What the f**k?

1st dunk they showed was the Curry lob to Bogut in the 1st half.
    2nd dunk was the Iguodala dunk in the 1st half in which Dwight tried to step out of the way.
    3rd dunk was the Klay dunk in the 3rd quarter I think, in which he basically had a clear path to the basket (not sure if there was some switch confusion or he just dribbled through two Rox players).

Top dunks of the night were all Warriors dunks. Not even a mention for the Harden lob to Dwight in the 4th quarter.

ESPN- taking the BS to the next level.

I know complaining on a forum isn't exactly going to do much but I just find my level of shock rising each day upon seeing how far ESPN goes to schlep all over the Warriors.

14. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

SC anchor just spent a weird hot take segment on how Curry is so awesome cuz he cheers from the bench. I don't even

15. xhanif143x

xhanif143x Member

Curry now has cheerleader talent in him too.

16. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

I want the Rockets to win so bad to shut up ESPN and their love fest for the Warriors. You see how excited they were to pick the mvp of the game last night during post game?

17. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

It's unwatchable. Even worse than the LBJ dick sucking.

18. Mprice

Mprice Member

This. I had to just shut off the TV it's getting a little ridiculous. It will be bittersweet to not only to shut them up but everyone outside of the city Houston who find it great to bash Rockets anytime the opportunity presents itself.

19. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

He's at his absolute peak. Rejoice that he is 27 and our superstar is 25

20. Faust

Faust Member

i couldnt hear espn last night because its mouth was filled with curry love. i swear they always hop on whoever is playing agasinst the rockets