1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 5/21/2015 (Western Conference Finals, Game 2)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 20, 2015.

1. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

If you are criticizinh Harden, you are a fool and not a Rockets fan. He just played the best game of his career.

2. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

only people critisizing harden are trolls, or lofs that stuck around dusting off their accounts

3. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

So no replay on the out of bounds play? :confused:

4. Omron

Omron Member

Harden was lights out tonight. The best I've ever seen him. That last play can happen to anybody. Just too bad it happened in the last play of the game.

5. ksny15

ksny15 Member

This!

6. rocketsmetalspd

So little faith on BBS. Have not learned what this team has done thus far in the playoffs. They have fought and will continue to fight. The Rockets will TCB at the TC and all will be well heading back to Oracle to take one. I still believe!!

7. Flop

Flop Member

There will be a ref report tomorrow right? There is no way the nba admits they botched the last call of a game in the wcf.

Nba/warrirors fans got what they wanted. A fun close game and the win.

8. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

Wow just got back from Oracle arena. What a great game!
    Unbelievable play by Curry & Harden! Dwight and Bogut with very good performances.
    But aside from Draymon Green and Tjones, everyone else played average or worst, especially Klay Thompson & Jsmith.

Warriors were incredibly fortunate to escape with the win, with their mini meltdown the last two minutes and careless turnovers most of the game, especially Curry and Green.

Last play of the game was an unfortunate and fatal mistake by Harden, who was magnificent otherwise. He needed to either continue his drive around Curry or pass to the trailer cutting into the paint or the trailing Ariza on the outside OR call a timeout OR pull up and shoot the ball.

9. Rocketsnbeyond

We just need to hold our head's up and defend home court for now. If we win both games at home maybe just maybe we can get a steal in game 5.

10. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

Harden not being able to get a shot up hurts so bad. dont even care if he missed it. feel bad for him bc he balled out and I know hes more pissed about it than anyone

11. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Couldn't possibly ask any more of Harden, Dwight and Ariza. I can't think of enough good things to say. We are very lucky.

12. dragonwill

dragonwill Member

Game 7 ..... have faith

13. ksny15

ksny15 Member

How about Arizas ridiculous D on Klay the past 2 games?

1 person likes this.
  14. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

We can win Game 3. Let's flood the Toyota Center. Defense first, and rebound. Smith should play nearer the basket even with Howard. Harden should pass the ball to them as well as score of course. Smith should become a secondary playmaker.

Josh is the X factor as usual. Go Houston Rockets!

15. Flop

Flop Member

No ref report card tomorrow. GSW up 6 with two minutes left in the game with some questionable calls in the 2 minute mark.

16. ibm

ibm Member

that's the thing about a play like that, w/o calling a timeout. kinda like a double bladed sword. you hope to catch the defense on their heels, but meanwhile the player who has the ball (harden in this case) has to improvise and make all the right moves on the fly. obviously he fell a little short. it's unfortunate, but its ok.

17. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

A PG and a PF away right now. Yet, I still think the Rox can take this series and the whole damned enchilada.

18. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Cant believe they actually understand that taking Klay out by having Ariza on him has been a great decision. Hoping they continue to do so. Klay is just not getting clean looks this series and it has a lot to do with guarding James Harden and being guarded by Ariza. Great coaching decision.

The Warriors become really tough to beat when both Klay and Curry are going off..

FACT. Hoping to still get that same effort by Ariza the rest of the series.

19. DreamEarlNolan

I need to go to bed, but I know I'll just toss and turn. Like others have said, more than anything my heart breaks for Harden. To play basically a perfect game and then to have it end like that just doesn't seem fair. I know the Rockets can come back fromm this, but man it hurts to lose two games on the road that we could have won. Just can't get that last possession out of my mind. Aghhh!

20. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I admit I am heartbroken, but very proud of Harden. The best from him is yet to come.