1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 5/21/2015 (Western Conference Finals, Game 2)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 20, 2015.

1. Rockston

Rockston Member

PREACH because I BELIEVE.

2. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Reminds me of the last series and Austin Rivers. If Livingston starts to play like his normal self, the Rockets can get back into this series. Of course, that's assuming Smith and Brewer play like their normal selves too.

3. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

Durant = Harden
    Westbrook=Howard
    Ibaka=?????
    Harden=?????

4. ibm

ibm Member

i've always wished he be on my team. very gifted. even after the injury he's still very good. well mannered kid, too.

5. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

nobody in the league can guard Harden 1 on 1

6. JackLordsHair

JackLordsHair Member

Absolutely but there was that horrible call on Curry as a charge against Brewer that was obviously on Brew, what gets me though is how when Greene and TJ are the ONLY 2 GUYS under the basket going for the rebound HOW DOES no ref see that ????

Also, sorry but Brewer fouling Greene in the very Greene-like no call on Ariza from game 1 was just god damn stupid. I love Brewer most of the time, but he is really like Smith a low IQ player at the most crucial times some times...

7. Mr Chuck Norris

He was the REASON That they won. that step back on ginobili was the coldest shot I've ever seen

8. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

After seeing the replay, Harden should have passed it to Jones..... Just can't see why he didn't. Jones was great with his layups this game.

9. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Sucks losing both 0f these games, but it's not over.

Winning will take a similar feat as down 1-3, but we've done it once.

TWO main points of interest are:
    1) limiting our turnovers
    2) never leave Curry unchecked

Josh needs to shoot like he's trying to make it, instead of trying to draw a foul. His 3's are acceptable if it's an open look. His defense has been good aside from the rebounds.

10. egr281

egr281 Member

Livingston is miles better than Rivers right now, i wouldnt count on that happening. This is how he plays hes not a 3 point shooter ha makes a living abusing smaller PGs.

11. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

Espn headline... "Curry outduels Harden"... Harden with more points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks with less turnovers

12. houseofglass21

Harden shouldn't have passed to anyone, ESPECIALLY not Howard who couldn't handle water in a bucket, Harden should have taken a three.

13. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

I think we all have something to bring to this discussion, but I think your best contribution would be silence.

14. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

He's not THIS good though. 16 points in the first half in Game 1?

15. egr281

egr281 Member

Agreed but harden hasnt shown he can guard anyone on this warriors team. Not sure what your point is lebron can guard positions 1-5 on any given night.

16. WestendMassive

17. egr281

egr281 Member

Im with you alot of those were transition buckets so he wont always get those. That being said he could eat our PGs up all game if they really wanted him to.

18. newAge_Rockets

I feel like I've been kicked in the balls.

19. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

This goes to show that we're a BIG MAN and/or a pure point guard away..can you imagine everyone healthy on this team playing right now? Looking forward to the rest of this series and next year. Rockets got a solid run ahead of them for years to come with Morey at the helm. Warriors are LUCK DMO/Beverly are injured right now because they'd be down 2 games

20. egr281

egr281 Member

Man even seeing a picture of that last play makes me want to cry.