1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

“They tried to send hit men at Steph.” - Mark Jackson

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by thesonofsam, May 1, 2013.

1. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Psychological warfare by Jackson. Now the Nuggets are gonna be questioning each other as to who his "inside source" is, as well as which Nugget didn't agree with their style of play. Bush-league garbage from a guy who was annoying as a player, as a commentator, and now as a coach. What happened to just playing the game, and not trying to manipulate the refs and the media? I can't stand him, and I'm actually rooting for the Nuggets to win this series BECAUSE of him.

2. da1

da1 Member

Same guy that fouled Rockets furiuously just so Rockets couldn't set record for most 3's in a game. Hypocrite.

3. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Great coach. That team shouldn't even be in the playoffs. They are beating the team that we never had a chance with

4. clippy

clippy Member

What? Why not? That team is STACKED. They have probably the best shooting backcourt in NBA history and a very solid frontline. If anything, Jackson has them underachieving.

5. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I don't remember **** from them last year. All I know is they have klay rookie and a bunch of journeymen. Staff looks like nice when they are winning.

6. J-Mac

J-Mac Member

lol I just saw an interview with him the other day about what he would do if he had to guard Stephen Curry. His response is that he would foul him hard so as not to allow Steph to have his way on the court. What a hypocrite.

7. liveguy

liveguy Member

That's the Jackson way!

8. Pukimonster

Pukimonster Member

Mark Jackson is just using the media to play the refs and get some calls next game

Something I wish D'Antoni did when the Spurs were hacking Dwight. Instead D'Antoni just smiles and says dumb sht like, weellllll the series doesn't really start until a team loses on their home floor

Mark Jackson > D'Antoni

9. deadlybulb

deadlybulb Contributing Member

He's the devil. I remember he would always invoke his Satanic powers when ever he shot free-throws.

[​IMG]

10. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Ha, good call, I forgot about that.

11. Anxiety Trooper

Mama they be fouling steph!

12. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

#52 tallanvor, May 2, 2013
    Last edited: May 2, 2013
  13. mo_waiham

mo_waiham Member

I agree with what Shaq and Chuck said in the TNT post game that those weren't dirty plays. They were "wake him up" plays to make Steph know that Denver is still there to compete and that they won't be giving him shots like it's a regular practice session.

14. J.R.

J.R. Member

Hopefully both teams continue beating up on each other. :p

15. clippy

clippy Member

I'm talking about this year, when Curry has clearly emerged as a star and they also have Lee, Bogut, Thompson, Jack, Landry, etc. There is no lack of talent on this team and I don't think achieving the #6 seed is some huge accomplishment. Last year Jackson can get a pass because of the injury situation, but to call him a good coach is really premature. He is a class A jerkoff though.

16. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>NBA has fined Mark Jackson $25,000 for an "attempt to influence the officiating" after Game 5 vs. Denver.</p>&mdash; Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) <a href="https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/status/330090982622248962">May 2, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

17. Anxiety Trooper

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.