1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Does anyone know about Vemma? Supposed way to make fast cash?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by mgraye2969, Mar 1, 2013.

1. mgraye2969

mgraye2969 Member

So I get a call from an acquaintance about an opportunity to join some company called Vemma. He then puts me on the phone with this guy who talks my ear off about how much money he is making and how he is about to pick up a BMW, at 19 years old. I go to Texas State and supposedly according to everything I looked up it is a legit opportunity to make some fast cash. The company is a health company that sells energy drinks and is the official energy drink of the Phoenix Suns. Also the CEO is the kid of the founders of Amway. I guess if this thing is real we could start a clutchfans sector and make some bank.

So does anyone know what the hell Vemma is? Should I put my foot in the door and test it out? Has anyone worked with Vemma?

Here is a link to the website and some videos about it. Any input would help me out and would be greatly appreciated.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Zp_qS61E7Jg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AMrPG13hlrk?list=PLBCADEDD0EE3386B1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

Paging antec

3. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Vemma is BS. Organo Gold is where you get the fat stacks

4. ranlights78

ranlights78 Contributing Member

My cousin whores this out too. He in fact did get his BMW and also went to Texas State. I don't know the in's and out's of it but I'm not getting involved in it.

5. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

Behold the power of the trapezoid.

1 person likes this.
  6. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zZiw15VgWoI?list=PLE1B76AA59F28AA65" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:eek:

7. mgraye2969

mgraye2969 Member

This actually helped me out :grin:

8. CaptainRox

CaptainRox Member

Pyramid scheme

9. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Once worked with a guy that tried to get me into this, but I didn't bite. Eat em up cats.

10. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

Vemma spam on my FB account in 3...2...1.

11. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

texas state? my neighbor actually tried to get me to join on of those while i was at texas state

12. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Sounds like another pyramid scheme.

13. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

How do people not see this as a scam right off the bat?? ANTEC! ZIGGY!! Where y'all at?!?

14. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Also, doesn't the fact that the founder of THIS Pyramid Scheme is the son of the founder of the BIGGEST Pyramid Scheme in history not set off any bells?? Lol.

15. mgraye2969

mgraye2969 Member

Well after reading through the comments I think I have reached a plausible decision on not joining this business. I just had a conversation with the guy who tried to put me on it. He told me that I had to buy $550 worth of product to start making cash. Also he dropped on me that it would be pretty much starting my own business. I am a full-time student, ain't noone got time for pushing some damn energy drink, I would be better off selling something green that is inhaled by 94.3% of the population at Texas State. Thanks for the help clutchfans.

16. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Lol it is exactly like owning your own business. You buy inventory for cost, sell inventory to customers at retail. repeat. NOTHING NEW HERE. They are just a goods company selling to individuals instead of retailers.

17. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Called it first... I think...? :confused: Did I?

18. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Swoly, lets make a health shake and get it sponsored by Mattress Mack. Then we'll sell "kits" of it to people to help them become successful :)

LCA + Swolly
    leads to
    :confused::confused::confused:
    leads to
    :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    leads to
    :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    leads to $$$$$$$$ for
    LCA+Swolly

19. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

Sounds like a pyramid scheme.

20. DreamRoxCoogFan