1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Official T-Mac as a Knick Thread

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by shastarocket, Feb 18, 2010.

1. cjstukenholtz

cjstukenholtz Member

It doesn't just seem that way, it's true. After tonight's game in which he sat out, the Knicks improved to 4-0 in such games he sits out after acquiring him in that trading deadline deal last February.

That being said, I really can't see him even being in their plans for next season.

2. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

you forgot StacyMcGrady, T-Masturfal or T-Masterbator, LOL!

3. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

by coming in and complaining about people posting in here you are helping to keep the thread alive. seems like if this thread bothers you so much you could simply ignore it.

ive been done w/ him for over a year. im so glad he is gone. and im also glad this thread has gone on for 2+ months - i love seeing him make a fool out of himself and coming in here to rub it in the faces of all the TOFs. so many TOFs were so, so very wrong about him and its extremely amusing to see how things have turned out.

you are right - i cant let it go. i absolutely love seeing him make a jackass out of himself. its the gift that keeps on giving. everytime he opens his mouth or steps on the court its comedy gold! its a horrible trainwreck and i cant look away!

and again, t-mac is the one who cant let it go. just go read his comments prior to the knicks-rockets game.

4. fmp087

fmp087 Member

The only thing that bothers me is the fact that we probably contributed to the Jazz getting a better draft pick this year by sending McGrady to the Knicks.

5. BaMcMing

BaMcMing Contributing Member

DNP - Coach's Decision last night

6. northeastfan

northeastfan Member

DNP = not sure why D'Antoni wanted to win that game ....

7. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

I have to really wonder about Tracy's NBA future. The 4 teams he's played for wouldn't sign him to a vet min contract. And given that he doesn't want to play a 6th man (that is being generous), I can't see any team that wants him as their starter - even for MLE or vet min. I think he's done.

8. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Tracy McGrady talked about what awaits this summer and says if he's not improved by fall, "I'll ride into the sunset." But he feels he'll be ready.

WTF...This guy is amazing.

9. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Don't do it, Tracy. I want, no need to see you poison another team and make an ass out of yourself in the media while you do it. I need to hear more of the bragging followed by the excuses. Just give us one more season, Tmac.

10. fadeaway5

fadeaway5 Member

looks like new york is done with him too

11. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

It really pissed me of. The Knicks would make a big run, then T-Mac enters the game and the lead slips away. Jazz fans were excited. :(

12. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

Looks like he finishes off the season with another DNP.

His "Starting Role required, 4-5 Yr deal desired, No Workouts to be given, Buy As Is, No Refunds" idea for FA will be an interesting experiment.

13. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

What an embarrassing clown.

14. wingcommander87

wow, doesn't even play the last game of the season... The TMAC SAGA FINALLY ENDS.

I gotta say I will miss him, the drama alone was worth following.

15. scottie brooks

Say it ain't so!

I have a fever, and the only prescription is more Tmac!

Jk buh bye tmac

16. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Haha ends the season how he started it. "Its the circle of liiiiiiiife, and it moves us alllllllll..."

17. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Member

haha wow what a way to end the season. Only you Tmac are capable of such destruction BRAVO

18. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Never! Another thread will be created once he goes to his next team and the clowning will continue.

19. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

20. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

No way, a guy that says all year he should be playing, and will return to all star status, and whom Tim Grover says is fine would retire.

Say it ain't so...Joe.

DD