1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Bulls @ Rockets 11/26/2005

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 26, 2005.

1. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

I think half court Trap defense is a good defensive play to have, noone is disputing that, but when the help defender is a slow footed 7'6 monster, it's beyond stupid.

2. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

Woohoo! lottery picks here we come! :)

3. 12345

12345 Member

No, I'm not bashing Yao; he did well tonight. Just curious. :p

4. YallMean

YallMean Member

I dont know. If he doesnt show the frustration, there is no passion in him. If he shows it, he let his teammates down.

Good game overall. Hope Tmac will pull us out. But dont expect miracle. I fully expect us to lose a couple more after Tmac returns. Good thing is we sorta lost to good teams in the league.

5. TMac640

TMac640 Contributing Member

I demand proof in two clay tablets.

6. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Guard penetration is killing us every time. Guards are blowing by Wesley and crew game after game and it's opening so many things for their offense, especially late.

Unless we get some athleticism and some more quickness in our backcourt, our defense will suffer greatly. Wesley just isn't the same defender anymore.

7. Panda Byte

Panda Byte Contributing Member

didn't want to start a whole new thread on the subject so this place seems as good as any. now I haven't been able to watch most of the recents games but has McGrady shown up to any of them? I remember in the past even injured players would still show up to the games to watch support or whatever..... is it because of the dress code? injured players just don't come to the games anymore? someone please correct me if I'm wrong but just caught the end of the game and didn't see mcgrady anywhere.

8. Gatorfan76

Gatorfan76 Contributing Member

My bad-- let me correct myself

We're the 2nd worst team in the entire league record wise- forgot about Toronto

The 3 worst teams in the league--
    Raptors 1-12
    Rockets 3-11
    Hawks 2-9

9. jlwee

jlwee Member

If we lost to the Hawks, expect JVG to be fired!
    The problem if JVG is fired, who do the rockets hire???

Hubie Brown, anyone???

10. yamingx

yamingx Member

The refs were making foul balance between Yao and Chandler. This hurt us because Yao is more important for the rocket than Chandler for the bull.

11. TMac640

har har har! I knew it !

just goes to show you how damn good we are :)

12. luckystrikes

luckystrikes Member

Wow..........................the Rockets really suck ass.

13. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

That's why I fully expect T-Mac to suit up against Atlanta. If the Rockets lose to them, T-Mac or no T-Mac, Van Gundy's days will be numbered.

14. wolfsheep

wolfsheep Contributing Member

Yao almost did a perfect show. But he damaged it himself. We could see his frustration so apparently. I believe he will learn this lesson. If we would like to see something positive from this losing, that's it.
    But I still don't understand why Head didn't throw 3s in the last moment. Instead, Swift was doing offense mostly. And he is still playing without brain. I guess he is the last person who didn't learn the right way to play after Tmac's injury.
    But anyway, we are better and better. So let's wait for next game.
    Cheer up, guys.

15. 12345

12345 Member

The Rockets better go on a 20 game winning streak to make up for all these terrible losses. :eek: :)

16. TMac640

CHRIST

where the hell is everyone getting this lets look for positives??

WE LOST

there are no damn positives when you lose 7 in a row!!

17. jlwee

jlwee Member

To answer 12345's curiosity, if i remembered correctly, yao have 30pts 12reb in his first game against mavs in his rookie year.
    Then he also dropped 41pts 10+rebs against the hawks in his second season.

Hope he can do it against the hawks next game else the rockets is doomed! :(

18. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

They're coming around. It was a tough loss but they showed signs of life out there. Take into account we probably have the toughest schedule to start out the season minus our best player and all the back to back games we've had, a rational Rockets fan would have been pleased with say a .500 record even with a healthy McGrady.

19. 12345

12345 Member

You shouldn't be complaining about this! Positive thinking is better than negative thinking (especially on this board). :p

20. jli

jli Member

There is. The Head!