1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Islamic USF player: Dispute over uniform led to dismissal

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AMS, Sep 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sane

Sane Member

If anyone really wants to see it, antiproxies are easy to get.

I bet there's not one website that you can see which Ican't get my hands on. To me, that means your previous post was a waste of your time.

2. Sane

Sane Member

Talks about polinization, birth of a child, how thunder is formed, different types of waves in the ocean, the theory of evolution... etc..

They are different things ofcourse. I have faith in this whole book. This book includes scientific experiments, explanation ofthe afterlife, how we came about, how to live, what's appropriate, what's not, what God wants you to do, what he doesn't want you to do, etc....

Faith is believing in the root of something such that you TRUST any claims this belief may have. This doesn't mean that you don't question it - it means that when you question, you expect to be proven right over and over again.

Once this trust is broken by finding a glitch or something, you can just as easily lose all faith.

3. gotoloveit2

gotoloveit2 Contributing Member

Interesting. Never read the Koran. Could you tell me where and what and how all these "scientific" knowledges were discussed in the Book, especially parts on the formation of thunder, and "scientific experiments".

4. gotoloveit2

gotoloveit2 Contributing Member

Oh, and the theory of evolution too.

5. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

Max, I'll try to answer this later today if I have more time.

6. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

all good...if it makes more sense, feel free to shoot me an email. don't treat it like a homework assignment...if you get a chance great..if not, great. :)

7. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Not everyone knows how to avoid this kind of censorship. But if your argumentation was correct, why have the censorship in the first place? To say his previous post was a waste of time is BS.

8. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

Al Jazeera was blocked by the US government, there were ways to get around it. Yet most people dont know how to do that....

9. Almu

Almu Contributing Member

All this debate over religion...

Whos right? Whos wrong? Whos God wrote the correct book? And let me tell you this. I have two daughters. I saw her at 3 months old and she DID NOT look like chewed up bubble gum! Nor did any of my biology classes have that type of picture. But to each his own. What do I know...OH! I do know this...

After reading this, I believe that MY religion is the correct one. Simple. Basic. Loving. True. I don't admit its book is better. I don't tell you that my prophet is better. I don't tell you that my embryonic pictures would be better.

I just know there is a God. He created us. How? Evolution? Dust? Mud? Captain Crunch? Only He/She knows. When God wants us to find out more, I am sure God will expand our puny 12 percent usage of our brain to make sure we get it all right.

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Well if you can get around it tough guy, then get around it and quit begging people to do the dirty work for you.

If you really want to read the truth about the mythos that is the Q'ran, check out the website.

If you want to continue the Ostich like behaviour, then keep your head in the sand.

DD

11. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Totally agree.

DD

12. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

I believe my religion is the correct one, I haven't forced my views on anyone, i nver bloated that my prophet is right and yours isnt. Yet My religion is getting bashed? give me one reason why I wouldnt get upset, or why i wouldnt defend my religion now.

13. thegary

thegary Contributing Member

A hand lays an envelope full of money on the table in front of Butch.
    Butch picks it up.

MARSELLUS:
    Now the night of the fight, you may feel a slight sting, that's pride ****in' wit ya. **** pride! Pride only hurts, it never helps. Fight through that ****. 'Cause a year from now, when you're kickin' it in the Caribbean you're gonna say, "Marsellus Wallace was right."

BUTCH:
    I got no problem with that.

MARSELLUS:
    In the fifth, your ass goes down.

Butch nods his head: "yes."

MARSELLUS:
    Say it!

BUTCH:
    In the fifth, my ass goes down.

14. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

I think this thread has had enough.