1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Would Morey have stayed if we hired JVG?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheRealist137, Oct 28, 2020.

?

Question

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  2. No

14 vote(s)
    82.4%
  1. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

If TF immediately hires JVG, would Morey keep quiet and stick around?

2. HP3

HP3 Member

I dont know. No one really knows when Daryl I wanted leave. My gut says that Daryl isnt the kind of person who just ups and leaves because I genuinely do believe he loves Houston and the Rockets.

D-rock likes this.
  3. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Morey has been planning his exit for months, If not years.

kjayp likes this.
  4. JW86

JW86 Member

No, but if he had wanted to stay we would’ve probably had JVG and if it was totally up to Morey, we would’ve had MDA for 2-4 more years. I’m fine this has happened, just not for the reasons why: Tilman and forcing the WB trade.

5. YOLO

YOLO Member

no. morey has been wanting to leave for awhile now. Jvg was not coming here without morey in the front office

HP3 likes this.
  6. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

morey left because of tilman. couldn't work for him anymore.