1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hunter Biden Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

The Russian disinformation campaign is over fellas, the boss says ya'll can quit posting in this thread.
    (this should be interesting)

Ubiquitin likes this.
  2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

No way this is real lol.

Ubiquitin likes this.
  3. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So it seems there has been some investigation of this story and it as found lacking.

What say you @B@ffled.

4. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Who is doing something to him?

Why does he deserve kid gloves?

5. Dubious

IBTL, FranchiseBlade and Nook like this.
  6. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

7. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

BSF was hired by Burisma to help them execute a western pivot while Ukraine itself was trying to leave the Russian sphere of influence and become more Western. So, the 'only job' bit seems to be trying to put a sinister spin on what they were always open about doing. It feels like the selective quoting of emails is trying to exploit casual readers' short attention spans and their lack of familiarity with the world of lobbying to make it sound like they were doing something extraordinary. But, I don't see anything all that strange here. They even hired a registered lobbyist to avoid problems with FARA, unlike a certain Michael Flynn I know.

Also, reading the emails from Hunter Biden shows a guy who understands the landscape Burisma is facing and provides useful insights into how they should move forward. For a supposedly useless coked-up guy with no experience in the industry and no value aside from his parentage, he sure does sound smart.

(JR, don't like folks give you crap about bringing your twitter skillz to the D&D. I appreciate them.)

8. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I like them as well, just surprised he is so biased and latching on to this story.

9. Dubious

Nope they're covering it, as the amazing disinformation campaign it was. Totally exposed, That's why you don't see it on OAN.

AleksandarN and FranchiseBlade like this.
  10. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

LOL can't even quote the conservative WSJ on Joe Biden's "Financial Scandals"

11. Nook

Nook Member

This is the same scumbag that Rudy G was paling around with in the past. You will remember him, he is the one that looks like his wife hit him in the face with a frying pan. I believe he still has multiple charges against him....... just one of many very questionable people Trump and Rudy G has surrounded himself with.

At this point all I can conclude is that Rudy G suffered a severe blow to his frontal cortex as a young man and the effects get worse as he ages, because he is entirely insane. So insane that most Republican politicians not associated directly with Trump RUN when they see him.

I guess he can say he stared in a major movie as the creepy that at 80 tried to screw someone 60 years his junior right after an interview.

Oddly no one talks about the wife of Rudy's son.

12. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

13. Nook

Nook Member

Why aren't there any more updates on this "story"?

14. Astrosfan183

Astrosfan183 Member

I'd be incredibly surprised if this affected any swing voters votes. Even if it was being reported more and had more truth/evidence to it and the dots were easier to connect, we're in a pretty different landscape than 2016 and I don't think something like this is going to matter more to voters than the health and economic crises we are currently facing, which makes it really something that Trump is spending a significant amount of time in his final two weeks pushing it.

It was pretty clear in 2016 that Hillary and supporters didn't have their finger on the pulse of America. I think this year its Trump and supporters that don't.

Maybe I'll be proven wrong, but I haven't seen anything to say so yet. I know personally could genuinely not give less of a care what Hunter Biden does or did, and I've yet to meet anyone who wasn't already a secure Trump voter that does. He's not going to be involved in the White House like the Trump kids currently are

jiggyfly and vlaurelio like this.
  15. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Tutar stole the hard drive while vice premier Giuliani adjusted his chram

Pistol Pete, REEKO_HTOWN and Nook like this.
  16. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

lol nice flame out
    what a joke

17. Dubious

So? Were those guys boiler room trolls?

18. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]