1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Packers @ Texans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Oct 22, 2020.

1. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

Duke Johnson is better sure, but Idk what all the smart, tough, dependable bullshit is about.

These players are not smart. They just aren't. First drive of the game it's a 3rd and 1 and Duke Johnson has a lane up the middle, decides to bounce it outside and loses yards. DUDE WE NEED 1 ****ING YARD.

I could go on and on, but that specific play bothered the hell out of me.

And, did I mention. Stop running DJ up the ****ing middle on every first down. If you are going to use him, throw him the ball or run him more outside. The tackles are the strength of the o line, not the interior. It's ridiculous.

And fck Jack Easterby. Clown.

Houstunna likes this.
  2. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

At least we get an early pick. Oh wait.

3. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I would love to be a fly on the wall when BOB goes for his next job interview and is asked about where things went wrong in his last job and what he would do differently.

Listening to him squirm as he tries to justify single handedly destroying this team would be about the only joy that the Texans could give me this year or probably in the next couple of years.

Does anybody thinks he looks in the mirror every morning and tells himself what a great job he did, and how unfair they were to him?

4. Texanstradamus

I’m just ready for the season to be over so we can start cleaning house ...... all these picks into the O-line I just hope this all he cause mike devlin and can’t coach

raining threes likes this.
  5. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

You'll had a .01% chance of beating Green Bay. No reason to be upset.

Now, if it were the Cowboys, then they would have had a .0001% chance of beating Green Bay.

raining threes and juanm34 like this.
  6. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Lol at him getting another job interview. If I’m an NFL exec and run across Bill O’Brien’s resume, I’m throwing that straight in the trash, and laughing my ass off while doing it.

7. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

"Wrong? Does your organization not value division champions, Brian?"

Houstunna, T for 3 and Ottomaton like this.
  8. Alimoe84

Alimoe84 Member

When is it going to hit people that JJ Watt probably played his last game as a Texan today?

9. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Every time I watch Seattle I get jealous of what they’ve built up there. Perennial contenders, good locker room, built through the draft.

10. Nimo

Nimo Member

Even worse seeing Hopkins and Hyde playing well tonight.

Rockets34Legend and King1 like this.
  11. tmoney1101

Brown was blocking for Hyde on that run too.

raining threes and TheRealist137 like this.
  12. Alimoe84

Alimoe84 Member

i just don’t get it...
    You have Duane Brown...you backfill it overpaying Tunsil

You had a viable stop-gap QB in Fitzpatrick...you bench him for Hoyer and a bunch of other scrubs

You had Carlos Hyde who was inexpensive and coming off a career year. You let him walk to....well you know...

This franchise has to start from scratch with no money and no high draft picks. Gonna be a long process.

13. Nimo

Nimo Member

Bill O'Brien is ruining football for all of us. We can't watch a random good game and enjoy it.

Houstunna and tmoney1101 like this.
  14. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

I would like to thank the Texans yet again.

BigShasta and tmoney1101 like this.
  15. tmoney1101

16. Nook

Nook Member

That is the look of Watt realizing that he has wasted his NFL career with the Texans... he can go meet with Johnson and Foster and be bitter discussing how they wasted their prime... Watson will be added to that group... Hopkins can at least take solace that he got out.

17. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Yep. Sad but true. Texans just need to do him a favor and trade him to a contender.

18. raining threes

Well that wouldnt be true,

Seattle has built 3/5th of their OL through FA/Trade including our very own Duane Brown and Hyde is running well for them tonight. Also 3/4ths of their secondary has been acquired by trade. Adams/Diggs/Dunbar by trade.

tmoney1101 likes this.
  19. tmoney1101

I was mainly talking about skill positions.

raining threes likes this.
  20. raining threes

But it can be done if they clear money by trading away guys like Watt/WFV/Stills/N.Martin and cutting McKinney save you about 48 million not to mention the 8.5 million they already have on the books. If they trade say Watt and WFV they should be able to get say a 3rd and a 4th. that would give then

Two 3rds
    Three 4ths
    One 5th
    Two 6ths.

This would give then the ability to move into the 2nd twice and still have a 4th, 5th and two 6ths. That should give them the ability to draft a couple of starters through the draft and a couple of more through FA. The defense should look much better if they get this right by adding a S, coverage LB a NT and an edge.

Do I expect the Texans org to get this right? Not in a million yrs.

Houstunna likes this.