1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Biden loses his composure again, gets off script at event lol

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ROXRAN, Oct 24, 2020.

1. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Lost his composure? What? We all know Trump supporters are the ultimate trolls.

The funny thing is that for every video you want to post about Biden there's like a legit 100 for Trump.

JoeBarelyCares, TWS1986, HP3 and 9 others like this.
  3. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

So he called them chumps. This isn't new thread worthy. Could of gone in the President 2020 thread.

foh and HP3 like this.
  4. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

For those who don't understand why Trump was elected;

Biden directly calls a bunch of assholes chumps.

Hillary called anyone not voting for her deplorables.

You can call someone acting like a degenerate a degenerate at the same time stating you represent those who disagree with you.

You cant call someone a degenerate for disagreeing with you.

5. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You're right. Trump has never ever talked down to a group of people in his life...

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

7. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Snowflakes are offended for being called chumps.

Bottom-line: Joe Biden has been doing stuff like this for years. Not like people voting for him don't know this.

#7 Carl Herrera, Oct 24, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
    TWS1986, HP3 and Blatz like this.
  8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Then how did Trump win as he's 1000x worse than Biden in this regard?

No Worries and HP3 like this.
  9. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Oh we know why, it's because 35% of the country is some combination of greedy, willfully ignorant, degenerate, and/or racist. We don't need a both sides BS'er to explain it to anyone.

HP3 and Reeko like this.
  10. MystikArkitect

I think he means Hillary and Joe don't insult people enough.

Harrisment, No Worries and HP3 like this.
  11. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

YAAAAAAAAAAAWN.

HP3 likes this.
  12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So calling people who are trying to disrupt your rally chumps is really bad?

But calling Democrats evil, Indians dirty, Obama is a secret Muslim, and telling Americans who are brown to go back to their shithole countries is just fine.

VooDooPope, edwardc, joshuaao and 5 others like this.
  13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

14. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Its obvious most here are choosing which biased lens to view my comment.

I understand why Trump won in 2016. I understand why someone would vote for Trump. I understand why someone would vote for Hillary. They are both **** candidates who have no business in politics, the same turd on the opposite sides of the coin. You can't fault someone for making a bad choice when all you give them are bad choices.

Hillary indirectly called anyone who voted for Trump a basket of deplorables.

Biden called a few people who were acting like assholes at his rally chumps. In the same sentence, he stated he represents everyone, even the ones who dont support him. That is the opposite mentality of Hillary, who acts just like Trump.

I feel like Im in the twilight zone. We just had a candidate come out and say he wants to represent everyone but all anyone can do is talk about him calling genuinely shitty people chumps...and then flash a bunch of Trump tweets acting like a moron.

The point is stop bringing Biden down to Trumps level. He did nothing wrong with calling them chumps....so why are we even comparing him to Trump shenanigan's? Talk about what he did right. Which is wanting to represent everyone.

davidio840, Two Sandwiches and leroy like this.
  15. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Chump - a foolish or easily deceived person.

He will work for all of you Chumps out there. Be happy about that. There is a very good chance that's happening.

edwardc likes this.
  16. AB

AB Contributing Member

did she say that.. or did she say a portion of those are deplorable??

No Worries likes this.
  17. Buck Turgidson

Huh...I find out the political leanings of bbs'ers here and there.

This one is surprising and disappointing.

jiggyfly, HP3 and FrontRunner like this.
  18. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Lmao...GOLD

J.R. likes this.
  19. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

It has it's own wiki lol

"You can take Trump supporters and put them in two big baskets. There are what I would call the deplorables—you know, the racists and the haters, and the people who are drawn because they think somehow he's going to restore an America that no longer exists."

You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. (Laughter/applause) Right? (Laughter/applause) They're racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic – you name it. And unfortunately, there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people – now have 11 million. He tweets and retweets their offensive hateful mean-spirited rhetoric. Now, some of those folks – they are irredeemable, but thankfully, they are not America.

But the "other" basket – the other basket – and I know because I look at this crowd I see friends from all over America here: I see friends from Florida and Georgia and South Carolina and Texas and – as well as, you know, New York and California – but that "other" basket of people are people who feel the government has let them down, the economy has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures; and they're just desperate for change. It doesn't really even matter where it comes from. They don't buy everything he says, but – he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won't wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroin, feel like they're in a dead-end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well.

edwardc, No Worries, HP3 and 2 others like this.
  20. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

This is what dumb racist people do to signal to other dumb racists that a foreign name should not be trusted. Even though President Obama was easily elected a second term. I think Joe calling his dog whistle and foghorn was very accurate. Blaming foreigners and brown people to poor uneducated white Americans has always lead to the some of the worst moments in our history.

edwardc and HP3 like this.