1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hunter Biden Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

Cmon Nook, be nice. @dachuda86 is very passionate about politics and trump world hasn’t given him anything to get excited about in a while. Debate 1 was a dumpster fire. Then superspreader event and covid flattens team trump. Then debate 2, I mean dueling town halls sucked because trumps tv ratings were down. And the Donald still is too dumb to stop making a meme of himself with the unicorn that is the health care plan that nobody has ever seen. That’s a lot for the Chuda to take.

plus, the Hunter laptop story is bouncing around certain websites and such quite a bit, so it’s not quite fair to expect him to dismiss it. After all these years of Donald screaming fake news, Russia hoax, how does one discern real versus fake. It really is quite difficult.

AleksandarN, mdrowe00 and Nook like this.
  2. Nook

Nook Member

If they haven't interviewed him in the past, they will for certain interview him...... but I wouldn't draw any conclusions either way from an interview. They may interview him with the intention of targeting one of the Biden....... or they may well interview him to figure out what his motivation is for all of his recent sound bites.

It is an investigation. The FBI is the top investigative agency in the world. They are going to do their due diligence (as they should) and unlike William Barr or John Ratcliffe (who are political whores and surrogates for the President); the FBI is not going to comment on an on going investigation.

AleksandarN and Blatz like this.
  3. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Who can tell the FBI what to do?

Oh yea, the guy getting killed in the election.

4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Attacking an individual instead of the story is weak sauce. Real substance to your argument.

5. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I've followed this, including the super-sus story behind the laptop recovery, etc.

But it's just so pathetic as a strategy to discredit Biden. You have the all-time American story of nepotism and family sketchiness and indictments and pending depositions and lawsuits and mysterious foreign loans and connections to absolute crooks in the Trump Family. And then you have... the ne'er-do-well Hunter Biden, who is not running for anything.

If Hunter's dad has tried to help him out, and I'm absolute sure that he has, well, that's understandable. And if he's crossed some ethical lines in trying to help his son, that will -- no matter what -- pale in comparison to the obvious and well-documented and expanding knowledge we have of the Trump Family.

I just think, okay Trumpers, if this fires up your base or gives you something to post on Facebook for the next 10 days, go for it. But in terms of convincing any Americans who weren't already in the Cult? It's really really hard to see it. So many Americans would vote for a canned ham over Trump at this point -- you know this is true. Nevermind a decent and open-book dude like Biden. I would say I wish y'all good luck with this strategy, but I wouldn't mean that sincerely. You need to fail hard this cycle, for the good of your party long term and the good of the country.

6. Rileydog

I wasn’t arguing. I was taking up for your cause and your right to discuss this. and telling nook to be nice. Geez, If nook is mad at me, I’m sure he will tell me.

jiggyfly and AleksandarN like this.
  7. adoo

adoo Member

you know this false narrative has no leg to stand on when this Trump sycophant,
    has been conspicuously silent

#1267 adoo, Oct 23, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  8. Dubious

He forgot about that alt

B-Bob and jiggyfly like this.
  9. Rileydog

wow, you’re right. The general has been missing in action. I hope he was not captured, for lord trump likes the soldiers who don’t get captured.

jiggyfly and Dubious like this.
  10. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

So much evidence and yet...no indictment

[​IMG]

11. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

My God are you an abject bootlicker. Imagine if this was Hunter and Joe. Maybe your outrage meter would work then.

Tell me the quid pro quo exchange that made Biden alter US policy for Russia or China or Ukraine's benefit. Go ahead. Do tell.

12. Nook

Nook Member

What evidence?

We don't know what evidence that there is.

We don't know if the laptop and contents are real, or if they have been altered (like many in the intelligence community believe).

Assuming that the emails that are known at this time are valid, they do not show any criminal activity by Joe Biden.

The emails at issue deal with when Biden wasn't in office as well.

Perhaps there is more evidence that the FBI has that we do not have.

Rudy G hasn't allowed the contents of what he has be reviewed by an independent third party, and the fact that he has even gone public with it while there is an investigation on going (which could potentially compromise the investigation of the FBI) raises red flags.

durvasa and REEKO_HTOWN like this.
  13. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

guess what were the questions

14. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

LMAO how it this thread 64 pages.

15. vlaurelio

this is a hill racist @dachuda86 is set on dying on

his ilk is in a brink of genocide

this is their last stand

Dubious likes this.
  16. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

All I get from this is that the quid quo pro Ukrainian investigation was accurate. Giuliani was begging Ukraine to announce they were going to investigate Biden for corruption and were going to withhold funding until done so. Whistleblowers come forward. Giuliani loses his out by having the Ukrainian government say they're investigating Bidens so he has to take his manufactured dirt to a NY Trump supporting repair shop and has that guy hold onto the data for a year until a month before the election is over.

Trump and his supporters are morons.

17. vlaurelio

And as big POS human dipshits as Trump

18. Dubious

Because it has been terrific fun! The obvious paid trolls are banging away like this is the Crime Of The Century and like their President they just look more and more ridiculous.

It's is actually interesting to watch as a chapter of America's voting history and the emergence of social media exploitation.

You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.” Early recollections place the saying in an 1858 speech Lincoln delivered in Clinton, Illinois.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  19. Rileydog

Your honor, I’m lead counsel for @dachuda86 and will address the pending Motion to Dismiss Hypothetical Unsubstantiated Nonsense from the Pants of Rudy G. At present, our case is in its early stages, but the information we have revealed to date indicates that Hunter Biden did business in Ukraine and China, he got money in such business, a lot of money. AND there is evidence that those participating in such business contemplated the involvement of JaBiden. Therefore, IT IS OBVIOUS think that JaBiden profited, sold influence, compromised US national security interests. We haven’t quite obtained evidence of that, but our primary source has ummmm ... had his hands full. We do understand that the Hunter Biden emails are from 2017, and JaBiden was not a government official then. But again, we would refer the Court to the longstanding precedent of cmonimus obviamente, Ukraine. China. JaBiden. Boom. Lock him up.

Nook and vlaurelio like this.
  20. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...considering what's passed for "intelligent debate" around here for the past few years of the Donald's reign...

...how is it NOT longer than 64 pages?:D;)

B-Bob and Invisible Fan like this.