1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Texans @ Titans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Nook

Nook Member

Cheating is extremely common in baseball..... this current group isn't the first Astros team to cheat either..... I wasn't happy about the move to the AL either but got over it...... Too bad you have missed out on the best period of Astros baseball in their existence.

Marteen, dmoneybangbang, BigM and 2 others like this.
  2. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

Yeah that's a joke.

I wasn't happy that we were forced to move, but I actually like the AL better.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  3. mario_v

mario_v Member

Texans vs Titans film breakdown

4. conquistador#11

Many dorks on here were suggesting the pistol and the pick routes. Those are some pathetic attempts at executing the pick plays/rub routes but the fact that they're attempting them brings a smile to my face. That they can't execute them shows how far they were in their play calling in comparison to the other winless teams. You could tell just by watching even the Bengals. Their players being comfortable in their scheme while the Texans couldn't even get the play in correctly. Everything was so cringeworthy. Still want to see them against the bears Defense. If they could just get 4.3 yards on a run down, it would even open the middle of the field so much more.