1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hunter Biden Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Nook

Nook Member

No he isn't. That is what you wish to believe and that is fine. However the overwhelming majority of Americans do not believe that. Neither do those 50-60 million ballots that have already been cast.

Tonight is the last real chance for Trump to try and sway the election as there are 12 days until the election.

What we know based on history is that no matter what happens, 40% of the electorate will vote for Trump and 40% will vote for Biden......... that means that maybe 20% can be swayed by a horrible scandal one way or the other.......... but nearly 40% of all votes that will be cast already have been cast.

My point being, the President is running out of time very quickly........ and with the weekend news cycle coming up, the President is essentially looking at 10 days to change months and months or damage. The Justice Department and William Barr will do anything it takes to help the President, but time is running out.

REEKO_HTOWN likes this.
  2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

This thread is funny, it is like Qanon stupidity on display - people are so team oriented, that they put team over country.

Trump is a crook, he is a convicted con man - yet, some folks ignore that.

Nothing wrong with being a conservative, but Trump is not one, and he lacks integrity.

You guys are driving the republican party into a death spiral.

DD

REEKO_HTOWN, Nook and Blatz like this.
  3. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

i can’t keep up. For a bunch of folks, trump is the messiah and belongs on Mt Rushmore. From your posts, it sure seemed you fell into that group. Whatever the case, this notion that trump is a mean to the ends of draining the swamp of whatever stupid campaign slogan they want to toss out about allegedly fixing the system and rooting out corruption ... that’s pure nonsense.

The trump administration a rife with criminals. How many have been indicted. How many has he burned through when they wouldn’t do his bidding. How many decorated public servants have said trump is unfit. You mean to tell me that those people are lunatics and the weight or their service experience and credibility should be discarded?

Has this event happened in the history of the United States? That so many respected public servants from both sides of the aisle condemn the sitting president.

One can only set that aside if one views everything through confirmation bias.

durvasa and Blatz like this.
  4. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

All of a sudden you care about infighting? It’s been about owning the libs for 4 years.

explain to me how infighting is supposed to stop when trump is the face of your franchise.

I’ll wait.

Blatz and Ubiquitin like this.
  5. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Full statement from Tony Bobulinski to the New York Post

"My name is Tony Bobulinski. The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.

This afternoon I received a request from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs and the Senate Committee on Finance requesting all documents relating to my business affairs with the Biden family as well as various foreign entities and individuals. I have extensive relevant records and communications and I intend to produce those items to both Committees in the immediate future.

I am the grandson of a 37 year Army Intelligence officer, the son of a 20+ year career Naval Officer and the brother of a 28 year career Naval Flight Officer. I myself served our country for 4 years and left the Navy as LT Bobulinski. I held a high level security clearance and was an instructor and then CTO for Naval Nuclear Power Training Command. I take great pride in the time my family and I served this country. I am also not a political person. What few campaign contributions I have made in my life were to Democrats.

I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment. Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening.

The Johnson Report connected some dots in a way that shocked me — it made me realize the Bidens had gone behind my back and gotten paid millions of dollars by the Chinese, even though they told me they hadn’t and wouldn’t do that to their partners.

I would ask the Biden family to address the American people and outline the facts so I can go back to being irrelevant — and so I am not put in a position to have to answer those questions for them.

I don’t have a political ax to grind; I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned with what I saw. The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China.

God bless America."

https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/hunte...-joe-bidens-push-to-make-millions-from-china/

Attached Files:

J.R. and dachuda86 like this.
  6. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Nook and basso like this.
  7. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

Joe Biden flat out lied when he said he had no knowledge of Hunter's business dealings. You need to come to terms with that,

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Bobulinski. Say it. The media wants to brush this under the carpet and it must not be allowed.

basso likes this.
  9. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Trump flat out lies about everything...have you guys come to terms with that? Yea...that's what I thought.

jiggyfly and Dubious like this.
  10. Nook

Nook Member

Sigh.... from the same article you posted.....

"The 2019 papers were verified by multiple federal law enforcement and government officials who reviewed them, but it’s unclear whether the investigation is directly related to the Democratic presidential nominee’s son."

In order for the FBI to open an informal investigation they must have a basis, and they use general codes that are used as markers as to the type of case. That is what they did here.

You guys jump to a lot of conclusions.

11. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Giuliani won’t get hard

drive to NBC

what is he

hiding?

12. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

Cool story bro.

jiggyfly likes this.
  13. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Biden said. “Here’s what I know. Trump should be investigated.”

The bolded part is an absolute lie that Joe is now completely busted over, It's becoming clearer every day that Joe received income that he is not admitting to.

14. edwardc

edwardc Member

Wasn't she caught selling Visa's in china.

15. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

So? Trump supporters are "up in Arms" over a family trading on their name for personal gain?

irony is completely lost on the right

"But he lied!"

yea, that's like Tuesday at 9 o'clock in the White House

Andre0087 and jiggyfly like this.
  16. dmoneybangbang

So does Trumpworld trust the FBI now.....?

jiggyfly likes this.
  17. Nook

Nook Member

Okay? What do I care if Biden has or hasn't spoken about overseas business dealings? I don't think you really want to get into "he lied" considering the thousands of lies told by Donald Trump.

I never expected Joe Biden to be perfect. In fact I am sure Biden, like every other person on the planet has lied about other things as well.

That doesn't mean Joe Biden did anything criminal either.

I find the whole thing very odd...... my best guess is that you and others have supported a scumbag for years and were sick of it being pointed out how horrible he is, so you jump at anything related to Joe Biden and come to conclusions that are not substantiated. You and others have already done it numerous times in this thread.

AleksandarN likes this.
  18. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

So the laptop isn't connected to a money laundering investigation?

basso likes this.
  19. Nook

Nook Member

They support whatever provides them an excuse to support a horrendous and corrupt President.

It is the same justification that Lennon bootlickers relied on, and before him Hitler and Mussolini.

AleksandarN, Andre0087 and Dubious like this.
  20. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

Ok, man.