1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2020 Presidential Election

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Mar 26, 2020.

1. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I just got a Jo Jorgenson pop up ad on Clutchfans. Was surfing Hangout.

RayRay10 likes this.
  2. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I wonder how impeachment would've gone if COVID-19 had hit in 2019 rather than 2020.

RayRay10 likes this.
  3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Again... cancel the third debate. Voters minds are made, no one is getting anything from these and all that is happening is that trump is further disgracing both the office and the democratic process...

Hakeemtheking and RayRay10 like this.
  4. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Golly gee whiz, you think Trump wants to just screech "HUNTER BIDEN UKRAINE BURISMA" for 90 minutes straight?

joshuaao, daywalker02, Reeko and 2 others like this.
  5. NewRoxFan

6. NewRoxFan

Yes, after seeing his behavior in the first debate, and knowing he is even more desperate now... I fully expect him to blurt out anything he thinks he needs to...

RayRay10 likes this.
  7. NewRoxFan

8. MystikArkitect

Pretty sure he's saying into a microphone for all to see, that I will give you permits in exchange for campaign donations.

RayRay10 likes this.
  9. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I don't know if that's accurate. I hope it's a larger percentage of Republicans ending up voting for Biden, and also there are significantly more Democrats than Republicans, which is why the GOP is constantly trying to suppress the vote. So it beats me if the percentages are in the ballpark. Regardless of how accurate that is, I'll take it!

No Worries, Reeko and RayRay10 like this.
  10. Nippystix

Nippystix Member

This is pathetic, nonsensical, delusional, unhinged, and reflects very clearly that this person does not have the mental faculties to lead...anyone (I wouldn't want this guy near my HOA board or school board).

And folks, it's only going to get worse. Buckle up buckaroos!

Hakeemtheking and RayRay10 like this.
  11. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

He probably end up doing just that

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

This will get the women vote. Lol let’s just call them housewives I am sure they will like that.

13. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Okay, so about "FISA", if he can't pronounce Yosemite (Dustin Hoffman voice from "Wag the Dog"), "This is nothing." (Par for the course.)

"Women. I like women." No, that isn't clumsy, desperate, and ham-handed. (Small ham hands, I guess.)

RayRay10 and AleksandarN like this.
  14. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Trump is about 2 steps from total insanity. He needs to be in a straight jacket.

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. adoo

adoo Member

prima facie evidence of Cognitive decline

AleksandarN and RayRay10 like this.
  16. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Well said:

The fundamental problem with Trump runs far deeper than his policies.

I don't like to use the term "un-American", but if it applies to anyone it would be Donald Trump. His entire Presidency has been like an exercise in how to most effectively divide the country.

17. NewRoxFan

As trump becomes more desperate the accusations become more offensive and more insane...

RayRay10 likes this.
  18. NewRoxFan

19. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Trump Is Losing Ground With White Voters But Gaining Among Black And Hispanic Americans

https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...t-gaining-among-black-and-hispanic-americans/

One last point on where Trump has made gains among Black and Hispanic voters: He has done particularly well with Black and Hispanic men, which might speak to how his campaign has actively courted them. For instance, the Republican National Convention featured a number of Black men as speakers this year. And Politico talked with more than 20 Democratic strategists, lawmakers, pollsters and activists who explained that many Black and Latino men are open to supporting Trump as they think the Democratic Party has taken them for granted. The same can’t be said of Black and Hispanic women, though, and the gender gap among nonwhite voters is shaping up to be even bigger than it was in 2016. Ninety percent of Black women supported Biden in UCLA Nationscape polling — unsurprising, as this group is arguably the most staunchly Democratic demographic in the electorate — whereas less than 80 percent of Black men did the same. And among Hispanic voters, 64 percent of women backed Biden compared to 57 percent of men.

Everyone should read the entire article some interesting and sobering stuff.

joshuaao and RayRay10 like this.
  20. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

What was this its not available anymore.

RayRay10 likes this.