1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hunter Biden Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Nook

Nook Member

Right. The same billionaires that have by in large greatly profited from the poor handling of COVID19 by the President? Their money is tied up in China? The majority of their money is tied up in the USA and Western Europe.

The story wasn't verified and that is why no one would touch it except the NY Post and even then the person that wrote the story would not put their name on it.

No, ball isn't in Biden's court.......... ball is in Rudy G's court to prove any of the absurd allegations and he has not done so. The owner of the shop and Rudy G have both refused to turn over the content to other news sources for testing.

As for Trump and prostitutes, I didn't really care one way or the other. We already knew that he had unprotected sex with prostitutes and he had gotten women other than his wife pregnant in the past.

You keep believing the Rudy G/Steve Bannon story, that is your right...... but don't be surprised when the majority of people see it for what it really is.

2. Nook

Nook Member

I didn't drag it off course my friend....... you are the one that brought up the FBI possibly having partisan reasons and I never said anything about believing that the lap top came from Russians.

3. Nook

Nook Member

As I expected you cannot find anything in my post.

4. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

This is hilarious. Trumpers have so little to cling to, just let them have their binkie.

They’re throwing a fit at the restaurant. Let’s just be responsible adults - take them out of the high chair, walk over to the car, let them have their binkie and calm themselves down. No need to ruin everyone else’s dinner at Chez Clutchfans.

R0ckets03, jiggyfly and AleksandarN like this.
  5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

So you think there isn't more coming? He said there is more and I suspect a man who took down mobsters has more when he claims it cause he knows how to take criminals down. This is a tactical leak and he already admitted this. He is setting up team Biden to deny this. Biden isn't because there is more to come. He already confirmed it, the laptop contract has Hunter's sig, Biden's attorneys called and emailed for it, and their team already confirmed the emails are valid by acknowledging as such when claiming the meeting never took place. If Biden isn't going to deny it, then no way I can see the story other than 99.9999999% on point. Rudy G, not my fav dude, still a credible source until I see otherwise. If not, then he is officially and legally ****ed for the rest of his life.

I still haven't heard a valid statement that sounds reasonable otherwise. Not Russia. Not some BS that this is a fake info drop from a huge public figure. Not buyin' it. There is a reason Twitter censored it.... THEY HAD TO. They and FB are colluding to censor in tandem with the DNC for the election and banned the damn story, even though it's a legit story to write about the claims of a public figure. They lied and said it was hacked material. Nope. There is no proof of that and all evidence points toward a bad time for Team Hidin'

6. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Pot meet kettle.

I am sure you have been put on ignore much more than him.

You really are a Trumper, all projection.

7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Go look at your post bro. You brought up Russian issues in relation to it and responded to a post about it.. If you don't have anything, then what? Do I really need to copy and paste it for your lazy ass?

8. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Nobody denies the emails are real (not even the Biden campaign) and not a single person can provide any evidence that this is Russian disinformation.

Yet some how the board knows.

cml750 and dachuda86 like this.
  9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I think this sums up the board right now. Ima post more as this updates but not much more can be said.

10. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Nope.

Do you go around addressing everything said about you?

Never punch down.

11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Not sure why you think calling someone a Trumper is a huge insult. It's odd that you'd need to dehumanize a political opponent with a nickname though. Is there a nickname for Biden Supporters? Bidener? Biden's Bros? Corn Poppers. I like that one. I could make worse nicknames but I'm not really sure why we need to bring this thread down to a level of turds and douches.

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Good advice for normies. But when you are a presidential candidate you shouldn't run every time you get a question you don't like. Is it going to four years of this? Give me a break.

13. J.R.

J.R. Member

"Biden is a criminal and you're a criminal for not reporting it." :D YESSSSSS

Fantasma Negro and dachuda86 like this.
  14. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

You sound so stupid.

The FBI is not one person and they have leaked stuff before if this was a thing some agent would have leaked that info.

Who is this group or individuals that have that much power to kill the laptop findings.

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I just said.... individuals.... groups... if some people who don't want Trump to win and want Biden in, damn right they could sit on it until later.... kick the can... etc. Not sure why that's stupid, but I said it and you don't like me so feelings I guess huh.

16. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Denying doesn't not mean it's not real. Not denying doesn't mean it's real. Logic 101.

The US intel agencies have a pro tip for the WH and everyone. If Rudy G is the source for something Hunter Biden, it's probably Russian propaganda.

The burden of proof is on the accuser. The source is already known to be a tool for the Russian to spread misinformation to hurt Biden. The information itself is full of jokes. If you make an accusation, a claim, it's in your court to show proof. Their "evidences" is good for some laughs. Come back when you have better evidences. Good luck.

TheFreak, Invisible Fan and Nook like this.
  17. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

You should hold Trump to that standard.

18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

lol this is great. Total **** talking. It's not criminal to not do your job though.

J.R. likes this.
  19. Nook

Nook Member

Of course there is more coming, everyone knows that.... it really isn't pertinent though because the question is the authenticity of it all.

There is no question it is a tactical leak by Rudy G, and that only erodes his credibility.

Biden isn't saying anything because it is smart for him to say nothing. At this point it is all viewed as a marginal and false scandal.

The lap top has Hunter's signature? This was validated by what independent arbiter? I see no evidence that Biden has confirmed that any of it is true. At this point what we know is that the FBI has had it all for 10 months and there are no charges, we know that Rudy G and the shop owner refuse to send their information to a third party to validate it's authenticity.

A credible source?

Hunter Biden, going across the country.... dropping off three laptops to a blind business owner for repairs..... then doesn't pick them up and leaves incrimination evidence on them...... and then the shop owner just happens to be a huge conspiracy right wing nut and Trump fan just happens to decide to give Rudy G copies of all the files....... and also Rudy G decides to sit on it until a month before the election....... that makes sense to you?

It was censured because it hasn't been verified and it lacks credibility........ the person that wrote the article wouldn't even put their name on it.

AleksandarN likes this.
  20. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Ask Barr. Where is he by the way? So much for that Russia probe.