1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hunter Biden Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Oct 14, 2020.

1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Do you think the FBI being in possession of something is confirmation of a scandal? This is a simple yes or no question.

2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

No. It doesn't. And I posted that to just update some of yall on the fact that it's not Russia and anyone suggesting it is a hilarious partisan. The only thing funnier is if they claim the Feds are Russian too. I'm just waiting for that. Also the fact that the Feds have the laptop is largely irrelevant until we have more info. They may have been holding it for legit reasons or partisan reasons. They may have been trying to get more. I'm not going to jump on them for doing their job if they were. The fact that people here are making this about Russia is predictable though and funny, and really more so why I posted it... to refute their lies. Russia is a crutch argument and a trumped up one at that. They used it to excuse their 2016 loss... used to for undermining Trump... and have rolled it out to try to save Biden and potentially use it going into the next four years of Trump. Enough already.

B@ffled and basso like this.
  3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Blah blah blah. Where is Barr? Open the investigation or shut the **** up.

Invisible Fan likes this.
  4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Where is Biden to deny it? Hiding, dodging, running. Got it.

Of all the people to STFU you'd think he would be the last.

B@ffled likes this.
  5. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

There it is! The Russia excuse! Literally one post down.

Alright so every time I don't like something ya'll post I'm gonna blame Russia with no actual tie or proof.

Fantasma Negro and basso like this.
  7. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

This is a nothing burger with no traction. Why would Biden even acknowledge it exists? Come back with a subpoena or shut the **** up. Trump could learn a thing or two about that. It could have saved his reelection.

8. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

People might be more sympathetic to this position if there hadn't already been 20 bullshit bombshells.

I mean seriously how many times does he have to hit you before you leave him?

9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Biden thinks you don't have a right to know ****. And he literally is HIDING right now. Obviously he is circling the wagons on this. This is not nothing since it's been confirmed. The dude had knowledge of his son's dealing in Ukraine and allowed him to use govt support to take part in it. This was already know before the Laptop. Now we know even more about these dealings because we know his son is the bag man for his pay to play scheme. This is a quadruple somethin' burger bro. You chose a poor hill to die on.

basso likes this.
  10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Well how would you know anything? Twitter doesn't want you to know about it... The leftist media is spinning it. I doubt you get out of your echo chamber so what details have your managed to ascertain before coming to that conclusion? I bet you can't give me any real details other than the spin you've eaten out of the **** pile you call news.

cml750 and basso like this.
  11. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Partisan reasons? What reasons are those or are you talking out of your ass again?

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Oh look... the ID Kid posts some more stuff... lol please tell me about that past thread you totally didn't get owned in.

13. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

He was campaigning in North Carolina yesterday. So he was LITERALLY not HIDING.

14. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Oh look still can’t back up **** when called out. No surprise there. Your intelligence is found lacking yet again.

15. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

LOL... my gosh, what dufus is claiming Biden is in hiding? He is shooting the 60 Minutes interview today... and prepping for Thursday's debate.

Invisible Fan and REEKO_HTOWN like this.
  16. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

I'll give you 3 guesses.

Nook likes this.
  17. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Fantasma Negro likes this.
  18. Nook

Nook Member

Would you please send a cite that the bipartisan (half of which are Republicans) have decided to not discuss foreign policy because of the Guiliani and Bannon claims?

19. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You "call out" by just hurling stupid questions that don't even need answering. It's not my job to make up for the education you so sorely didn't get.

Side note: you're an abrasive troll. Don't be shocked when people just ignore you bro. Nothing personal.

20. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

hiding from media I should say. He refuses to answer anything. If he is innocent then why does he run? Make excuses for him but it's clear that he is in legal hot water with this. Otherwise he'd address it. The first thing you do in politics is call out a lie when you see it, lest you look guilty.