1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hunter Biden Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Nolen

Nolen Contributing Member

I remember going back and forth with you over the Trump/Rudy/Ukraine "quid pro quo" scandal. And watching you go back and forth with many others here.

Now that was a scandal of the highest order, with overwhelming evidence: multiple high ranking officials and eye witnesses with direct knowledge of the president withholding military aid to a crucial ally against Russia, leveraging it for a meeting with the WH and the public announcement of an investigation into his political opponent.

You hemmed, you hawed, you ducked, you dodged, you refused to accept evidence, you excused, you overlooked, you ignored. And then you accused everyone else of cognitive bias. It was a ridiculous sight to see.

I've never perceived from you the kind of self-aware trolling that we'd get from TJ or texxx; you seem sincere. I honestly don't know which is worse; that you are sincerely so blind to the mountain of hypocrisy you stand upon, or that you're just playing us for the lolz.

As for the OP: Perhaps it is unfair to shoot the messenger, BUT It is not our fault that Rudy has made himself an utter laughingstock over the years. If he wants himself to be taken seriously, he shouldn't have done so much stupid sh*t over the last several years. He has earned the doubt of reasonable people. It's possible that all of the details so far are true, but it is totally fair game to presume that bad-faith, dishonest partisan f*ckery is taking place when this moron is involved.

EVEN IF IT'S TRUE that Hunter leveraged his name for business deals abroad, how does that stand vs. the MOUNTAINS OF EMOLUMENTS VIOLATIONS committed by the Trump, Ivanka, Jared, Eric, Don Jr, etc, over the last several years??? I haven't heard a peep from you over those, you stalwart, principled guardian of government transparency who is untouched by cognitive bias.

If Hunter has engaged in legal but shady nepotism business dealings, then that f*cking sucks and I'm sick of it. I'm sick of it from all sides.
    If he has broken the law, let him be prosecuted.

mdrowe00, Nook, AB and 10 others like this.
  2. Fantasma Negro

3. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  4. Nolen

I generally dig your middle-of-the-road thing, but there is nothing that screams "I CARE!!" like posting with insulting language that you don't care. Those who are apathetic simply don't respond.

It wasn't long ago that you attacked me with over-the-top language and insults, when none had been directed at you. You also tossed several "I don't care"-type posts in that thread too, yet simultaneously using extremely emotional language.

You get attacked a lot for your middle-ground takes, and some of it is undeserved; I'm sorry. But you need to know you come across as immature when you repeatedly go out of your way to post that you "don't care" while tossing out epithets and insults. You're just letting your attackers know that they hit the mark.

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I dont like being called a Trump supporter. I dont like my politics being confused. Since you're following me around also, that does anger me. So if you wanna push my buttons, there is the way you can do it.

I talk here like i talk in real life. Any other things you're interested about?

6. Nook

Nook Member

LOL No...

7. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

8. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Good thing Hunter Biden won’t have a spot in the administration like the current nepotism regime.

R0ckets03 and sirbaihu like this.
  9. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

From what I'm seeing here and other places Trump's supporters are all in that the only reason this isn't getting any traction is a cabal between MSM, social media companies and members of the DOJ.

Nook likes this.
  10. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

qanon has taken the republican party away from the tea party...

AleksandarN likes this.
  11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Wow so dismissive. The emails are evidence of a serious crime larger than watergate but hey EMAIL. Just say EMAIL a lot so the echo chamber morons tune it out.

B@ffled likes this.
  12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Most people aren't qanoners... I've never met one. I think that's just a way to smear actual complaints people have and dismiss them. Shame on your running cover when a real corruption scandal is unfolding. You deserve shitty leaders. Go to China.

cml750 likes this.
  13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes because obviously forged emails that has prompted the FBI not to investigate Biden but Russia is such amazing evidence.

Meanwhile you ignore the massive corruption of the Trump family.

I seriously hope you don't get covid when you go maskless at a Trump rally.

Nook likes this.
  14. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Meh... the country has achieved herd immunity to your people’s BS.

mdrowe00, IBTL, R0ckets03 and 2 others like this.
  15. adoo

adoo Member

Immediately After Trump/Hannity/Trump sycophants were “unmasked” as frauds regarding “Obamacare”, they mfg a new controversy, parrots like 86 follows suit

earth to 86, “Obamacare” was supposedly to BIGGER than Watergate

Nook likes this.
  16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Russia was bullshit and that is why they got nothin. You are blind.

cml750 and B@ffled like this.
  17. Nolen

If you bothered to actually read what I wrote, you'd notice it's not about the Russia collusion scandal.

I'm starting to think you're just posting from a Partisan Phrase Generator.

18. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Sky News Australia, interview, for those who are interested in an objective perspective:

19. dmoneybangbang

Quack like a duck.....

Ubiquitin and R0ckets03 like this.
  20. dmoneybangbang

Ronald Reagan rolling over in his grave..... the GOP is now the conspiracy party......

LOL...a blind person is at the heart of the laptopgate.....

Ubiquitin and vlaurelio like this.