1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hunter Biden Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]

2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

No matter what your politics are dont support people coming to threads only to insult. This guy is still upset because i criticized his nonsensical thread starting for not being. Dude thinks he's stage.

Secondly i was i called to this thread dont need you bringing up three year old ****. You're an *******. I acknowledged you know more about coffee but being a coffeee snob is not a life goal. Its over

3. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Dude CALM down!

R0ckets03 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

Yung-T, IBTL, Nook and 2 others like this.
  5. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

So offended at some random dude on the internet for joking about your coffee habits. Wish you would show equal outrage when the douche **** Potus constantly mocks his own citizens.

6. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

For people who constantly claim not to give a damn about other people’s opinion, Trump voters sure act offended about what people say about Trump voters.

#486 Carl Herrera, Oct 18, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
    arkoe, dobro1229, Yung-T and 5 others like this.
  7. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Rashmon, Yung-T, Amiga and 2 others like this.
  8. aurocketfan

aurocketfan Member

I'd vote for Biden if I was an American. Both candidates suck! But Trump is the worst..
    I am sure being the world No.1 you guys would have a lot more young guns who are much more competent..This is actually sad.

9. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...tell me about it!

...MS Paint was never supposed to be used to make fake documents look real...

...again, if they wanted this thing done right...

...they shoulda talked to Obama!;)

10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

This is a slow release. Yall will keep getting buried. He already verified it and put the noose around Biden.

11. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

I guess the fbi is part of the cover up too. Since they had the hard drive since December of 2019. Derp State!!

12. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Honestly, I wonder how many people actually changes their vote based on this stuff even if there is any truth to it. Whatever it is that Biden is alleged to have done didn’t kill 200,000+ people and tank the economy.

And besides...

Sweet Lou 4 2 likes this.
  13. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

In case of the current POTUS, it's almost an infinite loop. He follows a bunch of fools and a bunch of fools follow him. Normally, who cares, except he can do things while he's in that loop - things like being the #1 driver of covid misinformation that somehow, just somehow correlate to the USA having the worst covid response among modern nations when you consider how much resources and brain power we have here.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  14. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

In 2016, there were double digit undecided around this time. 12% or so if I recall correctly. Today, around 3%. Does 3% make a difference? Possible, but almost infinitely smaller vs 2016. Where it might make a bigger difference, and I very much doubt that it even does, is that it energizes the POTUS crazy base a bit more, and maybe it also turns those in his base that decided to sit it out to go out and vote. The flip side to that is that those that get energized by this is likely already energized. So, the net is, likely, almost nothing. Unless someone make a mistake - like Biden biting on the bait (he hasn't and he has run a very good campaign to date), or the POTUS somehow got Barr to issue a DoJ / FBI report similar to the Comey's letter - that might make a bit more of an impact, but still limited to the ~3%... so even that would likely have a limited impact.

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

The FBI has had it for a long time. This is exactly the type of partisan hackery taking place there. Lol great point to bring up actually.

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

And yet the FBI isn't investigating Biden, but they are investigating whether or not this is a Russian-backed misinformation campaign.

mdrowe00, Amiga and AleksandarN like this.
  17. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

If there really is damaging information out there that the Trump propaganda ministers have been holding onto until now they really are more dumb than I could imagine. Millions of swing voters have already voted. Millions more have already made up their minds over the Summer.

Only logic I can think of is that this is about Election Day purist turnout for Trumps base. People who only believe in voting on Election Day for some reason and this is mostly about giving those people something to feel like there is false equivalence and they can make a case to themselves and their friends that Biden is just as bad so I voted Trump because “He’s a businesses man, etc etc false talking point.”

But let’s be straight here for two seconds.... if this really was damaging information it would have been released months ago. It’s not... it’s noise directed at Trumps own base for which he needs historic turnout to have a chance at pulling out a Royal Flush electoral victory like in 16.

He’s got a chance to do it again FYI but it’ll take the NYT, CNN, etc. to help Trump by depressing Election Day turnout on the Dem end and amplifying Trump these last two weeks. I see plenty of signs that the NYT especially wants to take the bait but plenty of signs too that this smear campaign is so incredibly weak that there’s just no way to cover it and not show the American people along the way that it is an obvious Russian disinformation campaign that is full of potentially faked nonsense.

I know you want so bad for this to be THE October surprise you dreamed of but the truth is it’s probably just crap for people just like you who they view as ignorant fools. Be proud of that.

18. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

mdrowe00 and Nook like this.
  19. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

You mean the trump FBI led by a trump appointee who is republican? Is the republican party out to get trump?

20. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

A gew posts up i wrote Trump is a jerk. He is a jerk in general and specifically for attacking Biden's kids. Dont ASSume you kmow how i feel about Trump because i defend him on some random subject.