1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeff Pls come

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by pooicpen23, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Jontro

Jontro Member

we already have a jeff on the roster. now we need lucas.

2. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Actually morey did come in and canned his a$$ or they just didn't agree on anything/ mutually parted ways. So ya... Remember when Thibs went to Minnesota after a sabbatical and everyone thought he was going to turn Minnesota around... ya Nope!

Easy and D-rock like this.
  3. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Morey's first year was JVG's last year. I am not sure if Morey was the one who canned him. The common knowledge was that it was Les who didn't want to keep JVG because of his boring brand of basketball.

D-rock likes this.
  4. D-rock

D-rock Member

Morey wanted to retain JVG in FO position.

Easy likes this.
  5. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

If only people listened to Morey!

6. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

7. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

I also want JVG.
    But my friend, injuries played no part in the teams’ shortcomings. I don’t know why people try to associate Tmac’s career with injuries. He was the “star/leader/best player” on a team with a 3-1 lead and two teams with 2-0 leads fully healthy with fully healthy rosters (except a Juwan Howard injury against Dallas).

Easy likes this.