1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

And there is the cap situation....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sirjesse, Oct 17, 2020.

1. sirjesse

sirjesse The Udoker has spoken!
    Supporting Member

2. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I'll probably never be a season ticket holder again during Tilman's reign. It's disappointing. I've loved the Rockets since I was a kid and being a season ticket holder was a dream that I was able to accomplish back in 2011.

No way am I giving my money to this owner. I don't like the changes that are happening and thus far he has not convinced me that he wants to do everything in his power to win.

3. HP3

HP3 Member

Better hope for Silias, better hope to a good start to the season. Otherwise,the last domino will fall here.

amaru, Ramo$e, D-rock and 2 others like this.
  4. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Silas might help to soothe Harden's nerves, while disciplining him in a calm manner. Russ might respond to that too.

D-rock, Rudyc281 and HP3 like this.
  5. sirjesse

sirjesse The Udoker has spoken!
    Supporting Member

I’ve been a rockets fan since 1986. I am having a hard time remembering such trying circumstances. It’s still two mvps and Gordon on the perimeter. If we can figure out a way to add some size we still have a chance. My takeaway from the article is Ferrita has to pay some (not a lot) luxury tax to compete. We will find out FOR CERTAIN what type of owner he is based on if Lucas is HC and if we get under the luxury tax to start the season.

D-rock and Ramo$e like this.
  6. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

He will hire Lucas. He runs restaurants. All they know is cost cutting. He doesn't know any other way. It keeps his Stars happy also. There will be band aide after band aide until all the cards come down.

D-rock and Rudyc281 like this.
  7. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

We all knew it was coming to this and this started way before the Westbrook trade.

Morey kept swinging and missing and eventually it was going to catch up.

But man we came so close.

Chang is scary and change is uncomfortable at first but it’s necessary and that’s where we are now.

LosPollosHermanos and Ramo$e like this.
  8. Bearius Jones

Bearius Jones Member

He is!
    [​IMG]

D-rock, sirjesse, Rudyc281 and 2 others like this.
  9. amaru

amaru Member

The beginning of the end was giving Paul 40+ million a year. We knew that would come back and bite us but I didn’t see it quite happening like this.

saleem, Rudyc281 and Ramo$e like this.
  10. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

You had season tickets for Kevin Martin but not Harden and Westbrook? Damn.

D-rock likes this.