1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Guidelines

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by justtxyank, Jan 15, 2019.

1. adoo

adoo Member

Fredos will be Fredos,

whether it's the Corleone family or the Trump family

mdrowe00, FranchiseBlade and RayRay10 like this.
  2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Ccp bootlicker... i heard they cut your pay.

generalthade_03 likes this.
  3. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

hey coward don't wana defend the michael's no more?

4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I would say nice attempt at trolling but you're copying someone else. Did you forget which account you logged into? I heard that's against guidelines.

5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is hilarious coming from a white nationalist like yourself

TWS1986 and RayRay10 like this.
  6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I'm far from it you psychotic lunatic. Stop lying. Oh wait, it's all you know how to do. And troll. Clearly. You need to seriously seek psychological help to address why you spend the number of hours you do on a basketball forum discussing psychotic far left politics. Your past traumas I suppose. The ones that you project onto people who disagree with you. The ones who anger you because you require people to pat you on the head and tell you how smart you are. Anyone else who breaks that delusion is a white nationalist! A racist! Oh the horror!

Definitely you have some issues about race you project onto people you don't like. Definitely someone like you is a horrible racist and it's all you can see because that's how you see the world. I suggest you move past obsessing over skin color. There are other ways to view the world. Much better ones.

#406 dachuda86, Oct 9, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
    Pistol Pete and generalthade_03 like this.
  7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You are hilarious. You don't even know what a communist is, and you spew forth white nationalist rhetoric and then try to deny it. You've been caught repeatedly.

Instead of lashing out, I suggest you *try* to be introspective and show some maturity.

TWS1986, FranchiseBlade and RayRay10 like this.
  8. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

He ain’t lyin.

RayRay10 likes this.
  9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Lol you are full of **** as always sweets. I suggest you get help.

10. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

You're one to talk.

Deckard, RayRay10 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  11. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Does an assault rifle as an avatar qualify as being political, @justtxyank? I believe it does. An avatar, as you know, is used throughout the BBS.

12. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

No it doesn’t . Thank you have a nice day

13. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

got em.

14. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Really? Wow. The system works.

15. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

You did it Deckard. Congrats :).

16. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Thanks, but I have mixed feelings about it. I have about 30, maybe 40 members on ignore, almost all for bigotry of some kind, but some for trolling. A very few for something similar to the breaking point for me with @ROXRAN, his avatar. That's after 18 years. On rare occasions, I've taken them off. I got along fine with a large number of them in the other forums, including ROX. Unfortunately, there's no way to make the ignore function "forum specific."

In other words, I wouldn't see their posts down here if we had that, but would everywhere else. If an ardent fan of the Astros, for example, was being driven crazy by a member in that forum, he or she could make them disappear there, but see them everywhere else. So it wouldn't just be D&D where that option would be valued by some of us. It could be available just for supporting members, another perk. I suggested it to @Clutch and he said he liked the idea, but Clutch has a lot on his plate. Maybe he'll get around to it someday.

17. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

his avatar is still there

btw: while ignore is not forum-specific, you can "ignore" an avatar, by "blocking element", a feature of Chrome, and probably other browsers, and plugins.

If you are in Chrome, right-click on his avatar and choose "Block Element" voila -- gone

for the record: I do not think an assault rifle qualifies as political. @CCorn and @Carl Herrera avatars is more political than that.​

FranchiseBlade, Deckard and TWS1986 like this.
  18. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Thanks. I disagree that it isn't political in the current climate, but I appreciate the suggestion. If I see someone else with an avatar that bothers me, I'll try that. I don't go around hunting "political avatars," but to be clear, his isn't the first that's bothered me. It has nothing to do with firearms in general. I'm a gun owner myself.

19. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I'd accept lowering the bar on "political" or not, but then I'd also call for CCorn and CH to drop theirs, too, because I've seen both those avatars derail threads in the GARM, which would be my low-bar measure. Political satire is fine by me (even as a permanent-reminder avatar), but it is largely meant to antagonize others, too. Those who like to antagonize others can stick to sports avatars, which really does the trick around here.

20. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I agree. If they're political, they should change them. Heck, they could use an image of themselves reading a newspaper. If that's too archaic for them, they could be reading a tablet. I don't care. Just keep the politics out of the GARM, Hangout, and the other sports forums. There's a reason we have this place.