1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

People are Triggered AF. Watch your back and watch what you do

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

I went to Sams today to pick up a few items. When I was pulling in the parking lot, I saw a nice spot at the front become vacant. I was going to drive over the striped lines to grab it. This big jacked up extended F150 zooms in to the spot from the other direction and grabs it. I just laughed good naturedly and pointed at them, like, 'aw you got me!' and then parked a couple spaces down. I was getting my stuff together and putting on my mask and I noticed the other guy hadn't gotten out. I looked over as I got out and he was staring at me, sitting forward and had his hand below my field of view and his arm was bent back like he was holding a gun. I put my hands up in a 'woah' gesture and he relaxed and sat back.

Watch out CF. There are some nuts out there.

2. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I had a dude cut in front of me at the whataburger drive thru so I made a face at him and raised my hands. He proceeded to pull off into a parking spot and go straight to his trunk. I went ahead a pulled off. No reason for any silliness when it can be avoided.

Edit - me: GMC truck
    Him: 90s buick

tinman, gatsby, plutoblue11 and 11 others like this.
  3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

First World Fury Road?

Hope this aint a prequel...

Ubiquitin, Deckard and Xerobull like this.
  4. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Society has become a **** bag of mixed idiots.

Also, Im assuming you never got your muddin' tires for your vehicle. In fact, if you did, you wouldve sat higher than him and emasculated him greatly with your superior mudding capabilities. Thats where you went wrong.

#4 donkeypunch, Oct 13, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
  5. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Thats why I've mounted a 20mm Vulcan on a pintle on my car and never leave home without my IIIa+ vest and plate carrier and bullet proof baseball cap. Next time someone scowls ar me, I'm unloading in a preemptive act of self-defense.

Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

MAGA!

#5 Ottomaton, Oct 13, 2020
  6. donkeypunch

HELL YEAHHH BRUTHER!!!!!!!!

CCity Zero, B-Bob, Ubiquitin and 4 others like this.
  7. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

I got them. It was just a replacement anyway. My FJ is only lifted about an inch and a half. It looks tough, but I don’t need an extra step to get in.

8. donkeypunch

Well, no wonder you're still getting punked in the parking lot of bed bath and beyond. You ain't winning until youre lifted up high enough that your cb radio antenna is hitting overpasses.

CCity Zero, RustyHarden, Nook and 5 others like this.
  9. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

I just tow a 15th century cannon where ever I go. Seems to ward most would-be aggressors.

10. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

If we just had better healthcare they could afford their penile implants and stop compensating with guns and trucks.

11. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

This is why I dropped my Sam's membership and joined Costco.

12. Jontro

Jontro Member

if he got the spot, why would he be pissed, especially if you didn't make any threatening gesture or face. maybe he was furiously fapping to the best parking spot ever, while making eye contact to the breh he defeated.

13. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

The other theory is that breh had a crush on Xerobull and could only finish the fap once they made sexy eye contact.
    This would explain the "I put my hands up in a 'woah' gesture and he relaxed and sat back." part.

14. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Best not be pointing at me again twig boy.

You should have yelled BLM at him for the lulz.

I once nearly got ran off the road and a gunpointed at me and my family because the car in front of me was driving slow, and that infuriated the lifted truck driver behind me, and he decided it was my fault.

#14 ThatBoyNick, Oct 13, 2020
    Jontro likes this.
  15. TimDuncanDonaut

I was triggered today when a coworker used an @username to another coworker on a work email. I know I shouldn't be, but with office emails I'm old school like that.

It's fine with use in microbloging, I just didn't like it when it crosses over to work. At sign is meant for an email domain.

I also felt triggered that I overreacted to being triggered.

---
    On the parking thing, you never know what people have in their glove compartment. You did the right thing: best just to avoid.

CCity Zero, RustyHarden and arkoe like this.
  16. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I use my ninja skills shopping. Other customers don’t even realize I’ve parked shopped and already home

RustyHarden and TimDuncanDonaut like this.
  17. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

We ordered a "former Vice-President/soon to be Vice-President" sign from the campaign and have it in the front yard. I was going to add some stickers for the autos, but my significant other stopped me. “I don’t think that’s a good idea. People are going crazy out there. We aren’t driving much anyway.” So I shrugged and blew it off. Now I’m thinking it was a good idea, even in Austin.

#17 Deckard, Oct 13, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
    Rocket River and Xerobull like this.
  18. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

This is why we moved to Sweden. We could see and sense the tension increasing and knew that it wouldn’t magically get better anytime soon. While Americans realize that the situation in the US is jacked right now, I don’t think that they realize how completely dysfunctional it is. It has been the biggest breath of fresh air to just have quiet and calm. I’m still struggling with getting my feet underneath me since everything is completely foreign but I don’t have the anxiety that was relentless before we left.

19. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Trumpers are REALLY going to be "Triggered" around 11pm-Midnight on November 3rd.

Stay off the roads!

Rocket River and peleincubus like this.
  20. Buck Turgidson

That's a dick move.

bobloblaw, Nook and jiggyfly like this.