1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why is it so hard for US to form a testing strategy?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by pirc1, Oct 13, 2020.

1. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

Yes, I always argue that the culture is the most important factor in the current pandemic problem. But you have to factor other things like people IQ level.

sirbaihu likes this.
  2. superfob

superfob Mommy WOW! I'm a Big Kid now.

Just label covid testing a civic duty, and it can be forced just like jury duty, taxes, draft, etc.

RayRay10 likes this.
  3. Nook

Nook Member

You cannot have it both ways. Either your government monitors and restricts everything you do or it doesn’t. In this case it helps track and limit COVID.

RayRay10 likes this.
  4. malakas

malakas Member

Yes. But Wuhan was somewhat justified.
    It was "ground zero" with almost non existant information about the nature of the virus.
    For all we knew it could have a Ro of 20 and a mortality rate of 50%.

Yes. But society and state has also responsibilities to us.
    I agree for judge mandated tests (and they are enforced where I live) WHEN THERE IS A REASON.
    Contact tracing.

The most important step skipped by the CCP?
    But for 9 people to have 9 million have tests this is not justified scientifically. This is not "responsibility" to our society this is unscientific dictatorship.

RayRay10 likes this.
  5. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

It's simple. Trump is not a planner. He shoots from the hip, goes with his gut and walks from A to B. And he's surrounded himself with sycophants, like-minded crooks and reluctant bureaucrats. There's no leadership and no structure. It's two year olds staying up until they pass out late at night watching TV in their parent's bed. Dogs and cats, living together. It's chaos.

A proper project plan has a defined framework and many steps. You discover the scope, put steps in place around a timeline and plan for risks. That's how you get from A to Z.

RayRay10 likes this.
  6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Communism vs incompetence.

RayRay10 likes this.
  7. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Let me answer your question with a question and an invoice.

RayRay10 likes this.