1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    GAME 7 ORLANDO vs CLEVELAND. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Stand back and stand by

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Two Sandwiches, Sep 29, 2020.

1. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Lol, you’ve been in the lands of the ChiCom for far too long man. Go home before these communists turned on you and your family.

2. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

I still haven’t forgotten that you accused me of being a “commie” in our first ever interaction without even reading my posts and my disdain for most of their policies. And surprisingly, life is pretty good over here—not that I’d expect you to believe me but whatever. The only people that will turn on me are my over-the-top fake conservative relatives back home.

IBTL and RayRay10 like this.
  3. generalthade_03

Life is pretty good too for a lot of foreign collaborators, until the ChiComs decided you’re no longer useful to them and turned on you. Honestly, you have lived in that God forsaken place long enough to recognize evil, a place where humanity is basically dead because these commie heathens never allowed faith of any kinds to flourish, so people turned into heartless and cruel animals, where they can watch you dying on the streets and never lifting a finger to help, their gods are Mao and Winnie and not our genuine article the Almighty .

I’m happy for you that you’re happy over there, but your soul is lost if you can stay there and not be bothered with these commie bastards and the ways that they oppressed the ordinary Chinese citizens and everyone else.

Maybe your fake conservative relatives know more about these ChiComs than you, maybe you should listen to them instead of being seduced by evil.

I have made it my lifelong work to challenge this evil regime and with the help of God, one day, their cruelty and wickedness are things of the past. Only my God can make that happen. I have a ministry that provides free Bibles to the Chinese people, my Christian brothers and sisters over there are never allowed to worship, deaths will come to them if they do and yet they love my Lord and Savior more than they fear deaths.

EVIL IS POWERLESS WHEN THE GOOD ARE UNAFRAID

4. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

The general is a troll.
    Just dropped in to say I'm voting for Biden.

5. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Please standby

generalthade_03 likes this.
  6. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Even trump's main advisers knew what trump meant, and are advising him to "do himself a solid" (LOL) and has some 'splaining to do"...

RayRay10 likes this.
  7. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

"I said that sarcastically"

RayRay10 likes this.
  8. generalthade_03

She could turn out to be another Candace Owens too.

9. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

It's been tough, General. The longer I stay over here, the more I'm tempted by the seductions of the Red Tide. I confess--I've been dreaming of Karl Marx.

"Roomba" he whispers "Come into me. Give in. Relinquish your belongings to the state, give up your freedoms for security."

I almost comply, time and time again. But then I remember. God and America are on my side, FREEDOM AND EQUALITY ARE ON MY SIDE! And so I banish Marx. I rebuke him. He has no hold over me. I whisper to him

"no, Karl, you have no power over me". He fades. I wake; more American than ever.

And so, with every small victory I win in my mind, my soul grows stronger. My heart sings for democracy and goodness. And I remember you, General. You are the one who lit the fire in my mind, the undying spark that burns away the blood-red waves of the communistic sea. I smile. I rest easy.

Thank you. And God bless America.

10. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Only racists can spin that **** lol. It could not have been any simpler, a direct question, and he couldn't even pretend he wasn't racist to benefit himself lol.

RayRay10 likes this.
  11. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. marky :)

marky :) Member

He is also 60 years old and calls people bruh/homie.
    [​IMG]

Nook, FrontRunner, jiggyfly and 2 others like this.
  13. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

yeah standby you arent the only one that has guns you jokeshop

RayRay10 likes this.
  14. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

Now you wanna run around talking bout guns like I ain't got none, what you think I sold 'em all?

IBTL, RayRay10 and jiggyfly like this.
  15. generalthade_03

A truly inspiring spark for freedom loving people everywhere in the world even though it is only in your mind. How would you be able to share it with the Uighurs who are languishing in those ChiCom gulags? The Falun Gong practitioners’ families that their sons and daughters’ are gone forever and they’re not even whole because their organs were harvested?

Oh screw it, please stay over there and enjoy your renminbi, I’ll raise a bottle of Snow Beer in your name Roomba.

16. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

I raise a Tsingtao in your honor.

RayRay10 likes this.
  17. generalthade_03

The sad part is you seem to be an intelligent, well educated, well articulated fellow, and you were probably raised with the good WORD too.

I have faith in my Christian Chinese brothers and sisters over there to show you the narrow path again.

Roomba likes this.
  18. generalthade_03

I have my street side growing up in Miami and a long time resident of HTown and don’t forget the musician part.

19. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Back on topic, trump's press secretary won't denounce white supremacists either, and even fox news is offended...

foh and RayRay10 like this.
  20. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

good one

this quarantine got me here with a pen and a pad

Master Baiter and RayRay10 like this.