1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Trump's Taxes - Turns out - the man is a fraud and deeply in debt!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by DaDakota, Sep 28, 2020.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Wrong - who holds the 500m in markers?

DD

2. Xenon

Xenon Contributing Member

Yep. Absolutely correct as shown in this very thread. This guy explains it well. Stop trying to understand and appeal to garbage people. There are more of us than them. Get out and vote and put them behind us so we can.move this country in a positive direction for a change.

glynch and B-Bob like this.
  3. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Please let me know all of the money Abbott makes from his investment portfolio without seeing his tax return.

4. adoo

adoo Member

i wish that u'd stop publicizing ur stupidity.

Ivanka is an executive officer, an employee , of the Trump co.
    the $750K was effectively a bonus paid to her, an employee
    the scam was to record the payment as a consultant expense enabling the Trump co to avoid payment for the related payroll taxes to the Gov't

5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Please ask me if give. A bleep or if you should or if anyone really does. Its a made up issue

#85 pgabriel, Sep 29, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
  6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I understand that but as a consultant she more in taxes than just an employee.

7. adoo

adoo Member

u can't possibly be this stupid

jiggyfly likes this.
  8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

First of all stop talking **** if you're gonna keep replying and stop talking **** if you have no substance. That reflects badly on you

It is illegal to pay people as contractors as protection for workers. As consultants, issues like overtime dont apply. The law isnt there to make sure the government gets its money itts there to make insure employee rights

This was the issue with the ride sharing companies in California

9. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Keep replying to him and you'll see...

jiggyfly likes this.
  10. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

@rocketsjudoka
    @adoo
    @bobrek

This issue of consulting vs employees is representative of one of my reasons for not giving a **** about his tax returns. All three of you guys thinks the classification is there to protect the government. All three of you are smart and informed but didn't understand why the government is strict about this. Neither are the publications criticizing Trump about it.

The average American looking at tax returns wouldn't know what they were looking at to begin with

11. bobrek

You have no idea how much I know about taxes and the ways families can avoid gifting laws. I can guarantee that when Trump paid Ivanka a consulting fee directly or indirectly, it raised a red flag with the IRS.

You are absolutely correct that most of the average Americans wouldn't know how to read a complicated tax return like Trump's.

rocketsjudoka likes this.
  12. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's because this is a family run business with Ivanka by their own information as someone who is essential to the business including being involved over a long term and in routine functions of the business. This isn't about wages owed. This is about getting around payroll taxes.

As to your other post. Of course the government is interested in collecting payroll taxes. Payroll taxes fund Social Security and Medicare.

You asked if what Trump was doing was illegal and I've showed you that it was. Whether you care or not isn't material.

13. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Where did you show me it was illegal?

If it was illegal why did the irs bless it? Why would his accountant risk putting something illegal in his return? The paper caught it but the irs missed it?

You gave me your company's warning but you don't understand the purpose. Its there to protect you. A company has all kind of legal warnings around the office of laws to protect employees

14. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You quoted the post that I showed you.
    The IRS hasn't blessed it. He's been under audit which is an investigation into one's tax returns. People try to get away with stuff all the time. Your argument that just because someone hasn't gotten caught yet makes it OK would be like saying well someone murdered someone but since it hasn't been prosecuted yet I guess it's OK.

bobrek likes this.
  15. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I genuinely think @pgabriel is trolling everyone here.

pugsly8422, Andre0087 and bobrek like this.
  16. bobrek

Never mind

17. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I genuinely know you're dick riding. Im addressing facts not dick riding. I dont comment in posts to pile on. Im grown. You should grow the **** up also

18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You aren't addressing any facts. You are asking stupid questions and ignoring answers. You are purposefully being obtuse.

No Worries likes this.
  19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

This warning is so the worker isn't screwed hence the caution against back wages.

If an employee isn't properly classified they miss out on thungs like overtime. Nobody's worried about Ivanka not being properly compensated

20. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Im directly addressing the issue of Ivanka being paid as a consultant and what the government is concerned about

This was THE SAME ISSUE with the ride sharing companies in California

See thats a post with no stupid b**** ass insults.