1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

First Presidential Debate

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Two Sandwiches, Sep 28, 2020.

1. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Sure clown, after the debate, that is all your man going to get from the black votes. Black men recognize an alpha when they see one. Lol

2. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Far from it, I am just not going to waste my time conversing with someone that really has no idea what they are talking about. The electorate is part of the PARTY. Do you understand that? You responded like some self righteous lunatic by telling me to get over myself. You're better than that (I hope).. take a break and grow up.

deb4rockets likes this.
  3. MystikArkitect

Nobody won last night. Trump didn't. Biden didn't.

America lost.

DaDakota, Andre0087 and RayRay10 like this.
  4. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

Sadly, you may be right. I've thought about the negatives, and Trump and his cronies calling Biden weak and saying he's avoiding him will ring out across right-wing platforms.

In a sane country, I think my idea would work, but we know, at this point, that at least 40% of the electorate isn't sane and will follow Trump no matter what he does. Biden seems to have come out in decent shape after last night and will probably be fine in the next two debates as long as Trump continues to act like a crazed lunatic. Biden just needs to continue to pick his spots, when dealing directly with him..as he did with the proud boys moment, using the attacks on his son to turn it into a positive, among others.

5. saitou

saitou J Only Fan

Trump (amplified by the media) have done an amazing job of setting the bar so low for Biden lol.

RayRay10 and No Worries like this.
  6. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Exactly...

He will have to ignore Trump at all cost... Like he's a nagging wife or obnoxious coworker..

It will be hard, but he has to act as if it's only him and the moderator in the room...

T_Man

RayRay10, Andre0087 and Hakeemtheking like this.
  7. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I saw that as well and it made no sense and before that the other Rico Suave said he was turned off by Biden calling Trump a clown he said in untoward and never mentioned Trump.:rolleyes:

I don't think many of those folks were undecided and most of them said they leaned a certain way.

The women where the real tells.

dobro1229, RayRay10 and fchowd0311 like this.
  8. Reeko

Reeko Member

a beta like u who’s been on your knees for Trump for years shouldn’t even mention the word alpha

9. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Why would he not use a notebook when meeting with World leaders?

How is this supposed to be a negative?

Ya'll are really flailing I was expecting more like a closeup shot of an earpiece.

Sajan and RayRay10 like this.
  10. generalthade_03

I’ve been called many things in my life but beta is the first. You’re one of the not so bright posters around here.

11. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Absolutely, America lost.

A closer look is needed. The cause is quite one sided. Let's be clear this isn't a "both" side thing. One person decided to come out blazing hot, interrupting constantly, declining to commit to election result, not only declining to denounce white supremacist groups but telling one to "stand by", lies on almost every statement... The other person, while not super sharp, was fine - was normal.

The simple question American can ask is, if last night debate is so annoying, what was the cause? Of the two candidates, replacing which one would restore order?

It's a microcosm of America. Extend that thought to America is losing the fight on Covid, the polarization, the violence.... what is the cause? Which candidate is the elephant in the room for causing these issues? I think if you are honest with yourself, you know the answer.

superfob, TheFreak, Rashmon and 3 others like this.
  12. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Take that for data!

RayRay10 likes this.
  13. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Seems appropriate

RayRay10 likes this.
  14. generalthade_03

Newsflash for you, there are many many Trump voters like that guy who will never tipped their hands. That’s why if you guys keep trusting the fake news media, you will write your own demise.

15. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I agree with the premise but I think that would ultimately be a negative, just because the Trump team will run with the narrative that Biden is ducking him a low information voters will believe it.

I would do one more to show this was not a one off and at the end tell Trump I am no longer debating you because you embarrase the U.S. and the office of the president and throw in a " Good Day Sir"

mtbrays, RayRay10 and Amiga like this.
  16. Reeko

Reeko Member

a Trump bootlicker calling other people dumb...your comedy needs major work

AleksandarN, Jayzers_100 and RayRay10 like this.
  17. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

How do these never-tip their hand Trump voters show up in polls? As undecided?

RayRay10 likes this.
  18. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

19. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

He got the shakes.

Like Hitler.:eek:

RayRay10 likes this.
  20. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Beta? More like an omega male

RayRay10 likes this.